tuscl

how to rack up 3,000 discussions threads the easy way :)

Just copy and paste a 2amer ever god damn day ant that right mr. Kat

29 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yep
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Don't forget to review the same club over and over so you can have free VIP for 20 years.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Beats pointless empty thread bumps, truth be told. At least Mr Kat is providing something that could be interesting to someone. A juvenile thread bump is nothing provides nothing but wasted moment scrolling down in a thread to find caca.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Real old fart talk rick

Mikea lol ant that da truth
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    mikeya02 - Why don't you just go to Asheville and suck Juice off. 2 fucking reviews in 5 years. What service are you bringing to TUSCL other than troll feeding. I review the same club over and over because I have a lot of people that want to hear it from me. I have been doing reviews on here for 20 years. If you think I do it for free VIP, you're really grasping for straws. You have become the #3 troll on this board. Shit head!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Hush up Shadow. You've poked me for my lack of reviews. I poked back. You're just another dude on this site.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Now who's feeding the trolls Shadow? ;)

Jerkoffs who troll this site by making ridiculous comments and bumping ancient threads with nothing real to add only care about getting a reaction. They are the kid who lays a big shit in the swimming pool and laughs as everyone else scrambles to get out. I have a theory that most Internet trolls were fucked up the ass by older male relatives during their childhoods, which froze them in child-like states and induces them to heavy duty attention seeking behavior, but my polling targets thus far have been non-responsive. ;)

I have finally accepted that all we can do at this point is to put them on ignore. It sucks to have to do that because of these ass puppets, but c'est la vie and all.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!

What are you children squabbling about now?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^.^^^^^
    Who gets to sit at the card table for dinner. Or who gets to sit at "the big boy" table?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Careful shadow getting pissed like that might kill you off...lol

Go fuck yourself mr kat

Mikea is right your just a nother faggot #1 faggot now
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Rick you say something bitch ?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    With ignore, this thread makes no sense! Love it!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Clubber that was a retarded way to say ur a juice mane fan
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    You obviously are not ignored as jtn, but I see you can read retard?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I like u for some odd reason clubber...bike on bro
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    And we wonder why dancers don't stick around here for long – I'm just glad old Alucard is not around to witness this :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    At least we are venting our frustrations in cyberspace and not in a meet-up @ Twin Peaks.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^is this venting? anyway, this is great. the amount of laughs from tuscl today alone... unreal.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi,

Bad at TP. As a biker, sure casts a bad light on those of us that don't follow that creed.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I had hopes for just_one_nut. He recently posted a few decent topical threads, which was pretty cool. But the troll is strong in that one. Oh well, good thing I keep my expectations low around here nowadays. ;)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol fucker
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    the amount of laughs from tuscl today alone... unreal.

Yes lol
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Rick Dugan. Telling you like it is since he started paying strippers for sex. A real American.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    "I have a theory that most Internet trolls were fucked up the ass by older male relatives during their childhoods"

Sounds like ricky is telling on himself. No wonder he limes stroking managers and greasing bouncers.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    "I have a theory that most Internet trolls were fucked up the ass by older male relatives during their childhoods"

Sounds like ricky is telling on himself. No wonder he limes stroking managers and greasing bouncers.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion