Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Found My Dream Stripper!

rickydugan

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Found another woman who is willing to talk to me, provided that I pay her. She only wants $2800 for 18 months, which is a $200 savings from the last time. That $200 will go a long way toward my fund for greasing bouncers! She also told me that I could make it an even two years for only $3500, but I would have to pay in advance.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Lol..that's some funny shit :)

$200 in savings. ..

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Discount double check?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

rickydugan is a troll registration. This making fun of rickdugan is being taken way beyond the point of being funny.

SJG

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

No it's not...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement