tuscl

So I finally get the appeal of a real "favorite"

JamesSD
California
She's not ATF status yet, but all she has to do us keep producing at her current level to earn that title.

She's not a perfect 10, but she's pretty and has a great ass. She let's me put my hands anywhere in the LD room and she's snuck her hand in my pants there. She gives LDs in a way that tells me she WANTS to make me LDK.

And her VIPs? She does things above and beyond what most girls worry about getting caught for. Not sure which bouncers or managers she's blowing, buy she clearly has no fear where other girls do.

I've never even considered OTC before, but she makes me want to fork over the cash sometime.

The best parts? There's no way I'll ever fall in love. She's not that kinda girl. There's physical chemistry, but she's a fuck buddy kinds girl. Oh, and she's legit bisexual. She's dated women and her stories tell me they aren't bullshit. So do her double dance talents.

The only downside is other than a couple girls who I know provide good service, I really am not interested in any other dancers. The last two trips I made when she wasn't there I bought zero dances. Spending $100 or even $20 on some random dancer seems like a waste compared to my favorite.

I imagine sooner or later I'll get bored. But for now? Incredible. And considering therapy is $100 a session, I'd rather spend my money on her body.

13 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Amen brother
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why would you not text her before you go to the club to make sure she is there?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    for the most part, i like variety, but the best thing about having a favorite is that you know what you're gonna get. in other words, you don't run the risk of having a dancer under-perform/not live up to what you want in an LD or VIP session
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    @JS69: because there are a few other dancers I like, although I think one may have moved away and another I know is on vacation.

Sometimes I just want to see boobs. I'm also an opportunistic clubber. My windows are sometimes limited, so I go when I can. This girl only works 2 to 3 days a week, so if it doesn't overlap with my schedule I'm stuck panning for gold.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    "the best thing about having a favorite is that you know what you're gonna get" - EXACTLY!

In the handful of areas where just about every dancer provides great mileage, I can appreciate wanting some variety. In all the other places where the good stuff isn't so obvious, a favorite has serious advantages.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    James, to really appreciate the advantages of having a fav you, really should develop an otc relationship with her if she will do it. I hesitated doing otc for years. Not sure why exactly but basically I think it was because I was apprehensive about the unknown details and perceived risks. But just like pot, with the right girl an otc relationship goes light years beyond the experience you can get in the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "with the right girl an otc relationship goes light years beyond the experience you can get in the club."

Call me a pathetic loser of the first stripe if you want, I shan't deny it, but this. A thousand times this.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Very true.

But I inevitabley get tired of the same girl. It always happens. So then I'm on to the next favorite girl to do otc.

"Why I be like that? Why must I chase the cat? Nuttin' but the dog in me..."
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah, we're at the point where she knows I'm not LE and should not take offense if I bring up OTC. Worst she can say is no or Quote an unreasonable price.

I'll be sure to wear a polyester 3 piece suit when I try to pay a prostitute for sex
  • rickydugan
    9 years ago
    Anyone have a favorite bouncer they like to grease?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^your out of character.

The original RBD was more into paying girls to talk Ans occasionally greasing the bouncer so as to appear socially superior in a club environment. Go back to some of the older work. That shit was funny as hell
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    mjx + 1
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    JamesSD ---> "Yeah, we're at the point where she knows I'm not LE and should not take offense if I bring up OTC. Worst she can say is no or Quote an unreasonable price."

I may be taking this too literally, but don't let her quote a price. You suggest the price, after she agrees to meet you off-campus. Of course, you can also do what some of the other guys here do, which is not discuss price at all, and just see what happens...

GoVikings ---> " but the best thing about having a favorite is that you know what you're gonna get"

I agree but also kinda disagree with this. With a favorite, you know the MINIMUM that you're going to get. But the really exciting thing about a favorite is when you're her favorite (favorite customer, that is) as well. Then, you never fucking know what she's going to do or agree to. THAT'S the really awesome part. I've had faves in strict no-extras bouncer-patrolled clubs, who did stuff that shocked even me, just up and delivered.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion