tuscl

Hypothetical: Dating/Sex

Let's suppose something happened to you and you no longer had any interest in sex.

A) Would you just kill yourself? Is sex that big a part of your life?
B) Would you still date women? Do you find major value in a relationship beyond sex?

21 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I would pay strippers to suck on my limp dick until i was happy from watching it
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    A) No (would not kill myself)- at least I still have the NFL and NBA to enjoy

B)Yes - as long as my tongue and fingers still worked we could still have some fun
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Hypothetical?

This is TUSCL – we only deal in the real and the known.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    A) no. I'd probably be a lot more productive in other areas of my life. I would probably get fat from eating anything I wanted.

B) probably not worth the hassle.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    What a fucking stupid question.

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    If I no longer had any interest in sex then that would mean I'm already dead. But then the question becomes moot because I'd be having ghost sex with mrs sea even then. She might not realize it but I'd be "ghosting off" on her tits while she was asleep.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This is like dougsters third or fourth post in a row about strip clubs, strippers or sex. What's up with that? Did the financial system collapse? Does he finally have all the $ he needs? Is there nothing about the System that requires criticism? Why isn't he praising SJG? I'm confused.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    John Smith haha
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No to both questions. I would never kill myself. And female relationships without sex are usually nothing but frustration.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol...thanks...lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^your welcome
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    If I no longer had interest in sex, I would have so much extra money that I would take a trip around the world.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Buy enough weed to go to the moooooooon
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    a) I doubt it, bet depends on the circumstances. As stated, "no interest", i.e. no desire, probably not. Desire without capability, well, see B.

b) Like jackslash, I'd save a crap ton of money, so I'd be spending it in a cure.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I would play more video games and work less
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    C. I'd wait for the Claritin D , DayQuil and whatever else I took that was screwing me up to wear off so that I was back to normal.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

"I would play more video games and work less."

So.... You'd become a stripper's boyfriend? ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Here, you want to talk about something scary. I will say that the main effect of psychiatric medication is to make people lose interest in sex. It amounts to a chemical lobotomy.

And most of the medication is passed out to poor people through people licensed to practice medicine and employed by county mental health departments.

Take These Broken Wings
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPfKc-Tk…

Drugging Our Kids
    http://webspecial.mercurynews.com/drugge…

SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    SJG, one of my good friends was on anti anxiety meds that killed his sex drive. He eventually got off them and just smokes a lot of pot instead.
  • jestie214
    9 years ago
    Fuckin' fuck you, SJG!

My fuckin' anti-depressants have done wonders for my fuckin' depression. Almost as much so as sucking cocks in gay, gothic nightclubs has.

Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    @warhawks

LMAO

classic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion