tuscl

Almost a dream of mine...

Clubber
Florida
I was leaving a bank today when I caught a glimpse of a woman. I Don't know if she worked in the bank or was a customer. Honestly, on first glance I thought she was Salma Hayek. Now, as I was walking out, I couldn't just stop and stare at her. Same hair, face quite similar, but older. Same great breasts popping out of her top, and what looked like a great lower half. She was short like Salma as well. I've been in that bank many times, but never noticed her before. Salma, at 48, is still as hot or hotter than many much younger then she.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You should have put a dollar bill b/w her tits
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    There was a Russian assistant at the dentist office today....drop dead gorgeous! I wonder what was hiding under the medical garb she was wearing. Did I say she was hot?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @Papi, I love that!

I actually am planning on doing stuff like that with the street hookers in TJ, treating them like we are in a strip club, even though we are out on the sidewalk. But I am not there yet.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SJG, I apparently missed the description of your Tijuana plans. Are you planning to take the motorhome?
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    I'm on a trip with the significant other. She dropped over $6,000 at a store in King of Prussia Mall, PA (her $, her choice). I met her for dinner and she wants to go back and find some makeup so I go along. We get to the makeup area (a whole 2 or 3,000 sq ft, not just a counter) and this drop dead, dusky blond with a perfect bod, wrap dress and stilleto heels walks up to wait on us. After a bit of conversation, we discover she is from St. Pete (not FL, the on in Russia) and has the clipped, yet soft Eastern Europe accent to go with her not quite perfect English.

What was killing me was she was overtly, intentionally flirting with me and I couldn't do a thing about it. It was apparently a very successful sale technique, because I carried out a large and expansive bag of makeup (none of which I selected but I was too busy trying - unsuccesfully - to avoid being caught drooling to object to any of the purchases).

I was never sure what the appeal of Russian strippers really was. Now I can't wait to find a Russian for a lap dance. I am certain that this cosmetic sales lady could make $5,000 or more any week she wanted to work in a strip club.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    There was a "Russian" dancer at The Men's Club in Raleigh NC who was minimum high 8 or low 9. Good dancer and I liked the accent but am not versed enough to know if she was faking it. Several years ago it was considered "cool" to have a fake Jamaican accent. It's a fantasy world and I obviously am skeptical on most stripper stories, even on their ethnic background especially if its foreign.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69, I'm not keen on driving a vehicle across the border, at least initially. And also I would not want to try and sleep in something like that in a country where I am unfamiliar with what can and cannot be gotten away with. And of course in that zona I feel that such things would be espeically unwise. So the basic answer is no. I will be walking across and staying in hotels.

But eventually I do plan to actually be extending a business across the border, and so that will entail dealings with local people and fixed addresses. Just have to do things in stages.

TJ is definitely a place I want to be spending time.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7031/13904…

SJG
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi,

I'll tell you the bank and you go give that a try. Let me know the results. :)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I don't like Russian dancers. I like them to take their time with me.....
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL - pretty original
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Russians are invariably up to no good and they have sly little minds if you aren't used to them. One messed up culture for sure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ you can't trust communists
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion