Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Future stripper?

warhawks
warhawksVIP1797

Crazy Town USA

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Off to a good start. ;)

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I hope she's at least bi! What a waste if she's not.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I bet she give brilliant 4got style blowjobs!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

^^^ gives

"I bet she give brilliant 4got style blowjobs!" That sounds a bit like a horny Frakenstein's monster! Especially if it is followed by "Fire bad!!!!!"

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

^^^ Frankenstein's

Looks like I forgot how to spell today! Not brilliant! :(

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for chukko
chukko
•

So she could grease the shaft a lube the ball bearings at the same time? That is real talent!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I would take a blow job from her

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She'd make a fortune in porn giving blow jobs to black guys with huge dicks. 4 inches on 12 inches or some such could be the first title.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Waiting for lopaw to comment on this one!.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Who is a chicken fucker

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement