Remember this....

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Monday, October 9, 2017 9:03 AM
The next time you think a stripper is your friend... [view link]

16 comments

• Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    I saw that story this morning and thought the same thing. Be very careful who you trust—and even then don’t trust them with anything meaningful.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I doubt this coach taped himself snorting cocaine. He has issues and is at fault for his actions, but there has to more to this story than what has been let on. He probably cut things off with her which cut off the money stream she was getting and she decided to screw him over.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    First off - the photo of the dancer looks a bit rough. So I'm surprised that she is getting NFL assistant coaches. I wouldn't jeopardize my career for a dancer. If you hand incriminating evidence to a dancer - what do you expect to happen? She's available for paid interviews now! She's not a social justice warrior. She's looking to make some money off of her 15 minutes.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Notice, she released the video due to injustice, but, wants paid for interviews. Classic whore behavior. Strippers can be your friends, but never allow anyone, not just a stripper, that kind of leverage over you.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Well he coached in a good city if he liked booger sugar.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Darwin strikes again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If he indeed sent her the vid, then he's fucking stupid and it's on him even though she's obviously a bitch that had no qualms about ending a man's career and livelihood
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It seems stupid for the dancer to post the video - as she's indirectly cutting her earnings. If he was one of her main customers - and he's unemployed - it's done.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I would assume he and the stripper were not on good terms for her to do that - or maybe she tried to extort him after she had the vid to get a good payday and he refused?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It's either extortion - an argument - or a short sighted stripper decision. I strongly doubt it's because of Kapernick.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Remember, we are talking strippers and their shit here. I haven’t met too many Mensa candidates dancing in the clubs...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It usually comes down to the money - as long as the honey ($$$) is flowing, all is good - once the flow stops there can be issues
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Ditto, darwin strikes again. Dude knew the risks of the red light district.
  • BenFranklin
    7 years ago
    Giggle... line coach... giggle
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^lol. She has nerve saying it's because Kaepernick has been blackballed. No one is stupid enough to buy that.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Screwed up his and his families livelihood for that nasty looking Ho. I'm sorry, but she's not it. That's catch n release right there. I don't mind slumming myself, but as we all know, "go down to the gutter, but don't get comfortable..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion