tuscl

biggest loser

I just moved back to Ohio. A friend of mine told me about this board and a couple of others. On one particular board, there seems to be a broo-ha going on between a stripper and a customer. Without the gory details, stripper calls customer a loser for paying $60 for sex. Customer calls stripper a loser for only charging $60 for sex(alleged habit involved). My question is, who's the loser. Sounds like a great deal for everyone involved.

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Stripper... $60 for sex damn!!!
  • topmandd
    9 years ago
    $60 - she must not be that good. And you should post the board so we can all share the enjoyment.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm guessing it was a pretty divey club, and not the hottest girl in the divey club. $60 is damn cheap for Full Sex... I'm not sure Mr. LDK could get that reliably from his streetwalkers.

I think we've all walked away thinking we paid for a little more than we got, and I'm sure there are strippers who feel like they're giving more than they are getting.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    First of all ,my condolences for you having to move back to Ohio.Here in the southeast we call that a Mexican standoff,just ask Shadowcat.
  • rowdyruss
    9 years ago
    Thx tumblingdice. Ohio sucks but I had to. I haven't been to the club but from what I've seen posted, it is a dive. Don't think I want to check it out any time soon.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I know what you guys mean about Ohio.

I'm in Michigan, and one of my civillian girlfriends keeps sending me pictures from Miami...
    Every time I see them, I ask myself "Why am I still living in a Northern state..."
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    They're both losers in my opinion. Him for paying for sex, her for selling, for cheap and being uppity about being a whore
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Glad they found each other.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "They're both losers in my opinion. Him for paying for sex, her for selling, for cheap and being uppity about being a whore"

Brilliant comment Estafador!

Maybe he was being an asshole to her and that's why she called him a loser! :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion