tuscl

Conundrum at the club

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Okay,

A little over a month ago I entered this club in detroit for my first time. I fell in love with a stripper who was tied up for the night. I'll call her stripper "a". During this time another stripper clamped onto me. I'll call her stripper "b". They are both hot but I like "a" better but wouldn't turn "b" down. During that night I got some dances from "b" (nothing special) and went on my way.

3 weeks later I was back in town and "b" clamped onto me again. I actually shook her loose after 2 normal lap dances and introduced myself to "a". I actually told "a" that I saw her last time I was there and really wanted to meet her, hence the reason I came out tonight. We proceeded to have some really hot dances and we sat and chatted for a bit - got along really well. Not the typical VIP sessions I am used to in detroit but I was okay with that.

Fast forward a month later (this past weekend) and I walk in, see "a" first and she acted like she vaguely remembered me. Of course seconds later "b" comes along and snatches me up. This night "b" gives me the same dances that "a" gave me on my last visit. Still not typical deteoit quality but good. I chat with "b" a bit and leave as I know I'm not getting fucked by either so it's time for me to leave. During this time "a" was on stage and all I could think was "damn she's fucking beautiful." But "b" is really hot too.

"A" and "b" are friendly and have worked there for the same amount of time - over 5 years - so I suspsect "a" doesn't want to step on "b's" toes even if I initiate it.

My goal is to do ITC or OTC with "a" but I wouldn't turn down "b" either. I'm thinking they are both good girls as far as detroit clubs are concerned because no menu has been offered by either. "B" keeps saying she wanted to go out on a date with me but I think she's just talking shit.

I'm thinking I need to bring in Motörhead with $100 and he takes "b" straight to VIP so I can work on "a" uninterrupted or wear a shiny suit a la Ricky D run the game and just have a threesome with both of them ("a" and "b" not Motörhead and one of the strippers). In case those plans don't work out, any other suggestions would be appreciated as well. After all I'm not sure I can totally rely on Motörhead because if a Styx song is played by the DJ he might start playing air guitar and forget he's supposed to take "b" to the VIP.

5 comments

• tobala
    9 years ago
    If he plays air guitar, I hope "Renegade" is the Styx song. "B" seems to like you better or at least wants your money more, but you like "A" better. I hate it when shit like that happens. Good luck !
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Be safe and always use a conundrum in a strip club.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    I would do more investigation on "c", "d," "e," etc.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    lol jack.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – the SC waters can be a bit choppy sometimes especially when throwing in possible club/dancer politics.

My M.O. is usually to let the dancers come to me and if they don't I'm “usually” ok w/ that b/c I have the flexibility to SC almost any time any day.

Depending on the club; one may need to be proactive in pursuing/obtaining a dancer – i.e. one may need to initiate the action such as “can I get some dances from you” - this may be especially true if a dancer thinks you are another dancer's custy – by you being the initiator it lets the dancer “a” know you are interested in her and want her and it's not as if she “stole you” from dancer “b”.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion