tuscl

Another Facebook question if anyone knows?

Sunday, May 10, 2015 11:22 AM
Is there a way to tell if one of your friends posts are open to the public or viewable only to friends? I'm not sure how you tell. I have enough trouble with photos. I thought maybe you could set individual pics to public or only friends but it appears the whole album changes when you change one pic. Anyone know how to tell if a friends posts are public or not? A weird side note, somehow I went to tuscl on twitter. I didn't know tuscl was on twitter.

4 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I dunno, if your friend has 1000 friends that you don't know, it's pretty much public anyway
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    All of the above statements are accurate -- RIGHT NOW. But Faceyplace has the authority to do anything they damn well please and routinely strip privacy "rights" from their users. So even if she can't today, I'd work under the assumption that next month, your mom can see that pic of you getting a BJ.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You just make yourself a bogus backup registration. But never use the same IP address when you go to facebook. So visit with the bogus reg, and then sometimes without logging in. You'll be able to figure it out. SJG
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Thanks. I might try removing pics that show my house. It's not publicly shared but You never know when Facebook might try inviting crazy people to my house. If UPS can drop off a piece of equipment at my front door that traveled from new York to Miami and a bunch of other places before dumping it at my door, then there's no telling what Facebook might do. I still have an unknown dancer at the top of my suggested friends list and I haven't been clicking on her. Well except to look again about a week ago because the profile pic changed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion