tuscl

The 15 Best Things about Receiving Blow Jobs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, May 6, 2015 4:15 AM
Cosmo had an article entitled "The 15 Worst Things about Giving Blow Jobs," which you can read here. [view link] Having no knowledge about this subject, I will let those TUSCLers who are experienced in this area comment on the Cosmo article (you know who you are.) But I thought I could provide a public service to women by letting them know why men like to receive blow jobs. The 15 Best Things about Receiving Blow Jobs 1. The woman does most of the work for once. 2. You don't have to worry about getting her pregnant. 3. Blow jobs are easy and convenient--zip down, zip up. 4. She swallows the mess. 5. You can watch the game on TV and set your beer can on her head. 6. It's nice to see an uppity bitch down on her knees where she belongs. 7. Putting your hand behind her head gives you great control. 8. She can also suck your balls, which she can't do with her vag. 9. Fucking the face of a pretty girl while she gazes into your eyes. 10. Since it's not really sex, she can't refuse to blow you even if she won't fuck you because she doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend or husband 11. Promising not to come in her mouth, and then doing it "by accident." 12. Making her gag shows how big your dick is. 13. That look of pleasure on her face when she tastes your man--seed. 14. You get to tell her that "Spitting is quitting." 15. She finally has to shut up. Please add your thoughts on the best things about receiving blow jobs.

15 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago
    Lol. I've heard #10 so many times in a strip club. Almost all strippers think giving a guy head isn't sex or cheating on their boyfriend/husband.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Why do guys like blowjobs so much? Because it combines our two favorite activities: having sex and laying around doing nothing.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I got a young dancer in training,it's quite entertaining.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Less chance of getting an STD instead of fucking.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I can't improve on that list. #9 is my fav
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Her mouth isn't a bloody mess once a month.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Blow job. The only job I'll ever love. :)
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I swear, can another women's article complaining about bj's bitch and whine anymore? Men think 24/7 about eating your pussy and doing everything else we can dream up. Shouldn't women be thinking 24/7 "damn, I need his dick in my mouth RIGHT NOW!!!" 69 was invented as the best of both worlds.
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    Blow jobs make it easier to eat BLT's. Fucking with a sandwich in your hand can be messy business for all parties involved.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    LMAO--too funny Great list Jack my favorites are 1 and 15
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    Ok guys there is a reason it's called a job. Lots of things us women have to do in order to give great head. But the number 1 thing is a woman has to love doing it! This article was obviously written by someone who doesn't. Sure all those things come into play but good grief stop the bitching. As long as your man is nicely groomed (nothing worse than pubes in your mouth) and hasnt eaten anything funky then a both parties can enjoy. As far as #7 & 11. Holding our head and some hair pulling is really sexy as long as you don't do a death grip so you fuck our mouth so deep our eyes water. Also accidental or unexpected cumming in our mouth is just rude! We have to control our breathing where it doesn't choke us. All we ask is the necessary warning of "oh god I'm about to cum" ask Mr. Sea I almost choked to death once because of this.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    All I can say is this is where the "good listener" part comes into play in the relationship. Apparently SOMEONE was ignoring me again.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Mrs S, the world would be such a better place if women had your attitude towards sex. As the Cosmo article reflects, most over a certain age do not. Mr S, you're a lucky man. Next time just tell her more loudly that you're going to cum. She's letting you do it in her mouth, that's not too much to ask.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like the way it feels and number 9.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I always use condoms and don't like thAt deep throat stuff so none of this i can relAte. But one day i shall try to balance a beer on her head as she is bobbing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion