tuscl

San Antonio--- is the strip scene dead?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Planning a trip to San Antonio in June.

I recall a news report about some dancers getting arrested for exposing too much skin (as in their butt cracks) at a San Antonio strip club. Heaven knows what trouble plumbers who bend over while working under a sink might encounter in San Antonio!!

Is the strip club scene dead in San Antonio? How about the spa scene? Should I bail on San Antonio in favor of Austin?

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never been to a SA club but everything I've heard has been bad. Austin clubs are pretty good -- not Detroit or Miami but a good time to be had. If it were me and clubbing were important I'd go to Austin. But SA is a fun city outside of the lack of good clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Have never SCed in SA but recall about 1.5 to 2 years ago reports of LE cracking down and pretty much killing the scene there – I don't recall the details but I think dancers were forced to wear pasties and contact was not allowed – I think – don't quite remember the details.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I haven't clubbed there for over 5 years but back then it was great - it was easy to get OTC as I was 2 for 3 on nights I went out.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Was in SA in 2001. Nothing there, but I compare to S. Miami.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    "Don't forget the Alamo"
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think that was:

"Remember the Alamo"

LOL
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Some of my family lives in SA. Lots of retired military.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion