tuscl

Miami Meet-Up

Gpoe
Florida
Hello Fellow Tusclers,

It's been a while since I've seen a post regarding a meetup and feel it is well overdue. I want to propose a Miami Meetup of any local or vacationing Tusclers for this month. I think the best place for it may be the ever reliable Tootsies but we can definitely make a night of it and go to another venue as well. Any interested parties please comment on this post, I'm sure Papi can attest to my MVWingman status!

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've met Gpoe b/f and he's a very nice young man.

I've personally being trying to lay a bit low lately w.r.t. SCing but would not mind showing up and shooting the bull a bit.

Any time is fine w/ me so pick a night & I'll stop by.

P.S.
    FYI – per past experiences meet-ups don't tend to garner much participation
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I've been to strip clubs in LA, I've been to strip clubs in Vegas, I will check out the Phoenix strip clubs when I'm there in August. Miami is definitely number one on my wish list right now. If only it wasn't so far.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Gpoe,Believe meit will benothing but a Meat=up.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    June would be easier for me than May, and I know I can't do it the last week of May. However, please keep me in the loop and I'll head down that way if I can.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Last week of June would work perfectly for me: I'll be down there for my birthday. I doubt people will want to wait that long, but who knows.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Last one there drew 4. It was the worst clubbing time I've ever had.

Don't let that stop ya'. I come if it fits in with my work schedule. With enough lead time, I can schedule the time.
  • Bigbiznezz
    9 years ago
    If y'all have a meet up in June, I'm there
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Clubber, what a sad meet up report. What happened? Did somebody get crushed by the ass on one of Papi's strippers?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    ^^^Lord have Mercy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The Miami meet was @ Tootsies back in April of 2013 on a Saturday afternoon – we'd had very nice weather during that time (this is a bit prior to the rainy season) but it kinda poured on that day.

Clubber lives on the south end of the large Miami-Dade county whereas Tootsies is on the extreme north end of the county; so it's a good drive/ride for Clubber.

Clubber was riding up on his Harley and got drenched in a Miami style monsoon (while riding on the freeway which makes it worse w/ the speed, wind, and other cars spewing up water).

He arrived @ Tootsies late and soaked like a duck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion