Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How many of you watched the fight?

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Was Floyd Mayweather really led into the ring by Justin Bieber? That seems extremely non-brilliant!

Replies (4)

S
Supremeruler
•

Who came out with the burger king?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Missed it. I heard Charter cable lost service.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I went to one of my regular clubs and missed out. The club had ESPN on, and they had some commentator giving his score, so it's not like I missed out on much.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Well, I'm not into boxing but if Bieber did that it would be hilarious! Kind of stupid for Mayweather because Bieber is kind of a d-bag, but still hilarious!

And anything that makes us laugh is kind of brilliant in its own way! ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement