tuscl

Off topic political subject. Sorry.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A man told his buddy, you won't believe what happened last night. My daughter walked into the living room and said, “Dad, do not pay
off my college tuition loan.

Cancel my allowance, throw away all my clothes, and take my I-Phone and laptop. In addition, please take all of my jewelry to the
Salvation Army.

Then, sell my car, take my front door key away from me and lock me out of your house. Then, disown me and never talk to me again.
And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to anyone you choose."

Holy cow, said the friend. She actually said that?

The father replied, well, she didn't actually put it quite like that.

What she said was, "Dad, meet my new boyfriend, Mohammed. We're going to work together on Hillary's 2016 election campaign."

18 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    This kind of stuff is not funny.

SJG
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I laughed.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yeah it is.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Lol! The guy in that story is an asshole!
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Good one Shadow.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Haha good one
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    It's [moderately] funny unless your political views have impaired your sense of humor.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hilarious
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Deuce,

Those that think it not funny are likely libs and they have no sense of humor! Quite often, just bitter, unhappy people.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    hahaha.
    :)

I remember a telemarketer called Mohammed. He told me I won one of three prizes, then told me he was going to transfer me to another line so that they could get my credit card info to cover shipping costs. I told him no, just give me a call back number. He wasted about 15 minutes with me before giving up. He could have scammed 3 or 4 other people in that 15 minutes. I was standing my ground like Captain Kirk with general order 34 or whatever. I wasn't going to give anyone my credit card number.
  • umissedaspot
    9 years ago
    It's funny if you picture Archie Bunker as the bigoted clown.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Shark I do that no matter what the telemarketer's name is.

Actually if she was of age, I would have told her good luck in her new life without my support, if I could not change her mind, change the locks on the doors and the alarm code the moment she left.
    If she lived at home I would pack her personal things or ask her to do it under my supervision, ask her where she wanted them sent and immediately cease paying her bills. If the car is in her name she can keep it and take the payments, if not she can either buy it from me at its book value or not.

She wants adult responsibilities to do what she wants then she can pay for it.
    It is not bigoted to not subsidize a lifestyle of which I do not approve.

The Wall Street protesters were living off their parents. I saw dozens of interviews in which college educated jerks would only take a job for pay "WORTHY" of their advanced education... They invariably had degrees in Greek literature, women's studies, ancient Tibetan history or some other field that has almost no employment prospects and wanted 6 figure salaries to start.
    If more parents took a stand and parented we would not have teenage girls going to join is-is to be used as throw away fuckholes.
    It is a fact that a very high percentage of muslim men treat women like property and Hillary ignores that fact for money and power.
    Bottom line is is you lie down with dogs you will get up with fleas.
    I would not care if she dated a black man, yellow man, or red man but subjugating herself to a subhuman whose treatment of women is worse than I treat my dog is not acceptable.
    Some lessons must be learned the hard way.

• chandler
    9 years ago
    Well, at least you have a sense of humor about it. *SHUDDER*
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    That was funny.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I seem to be getting scam phone calls just about every week now in spite of being on the Do Not Call List. It doesn't seem to do any good reporting these numbers. Well unless someone got caught. I have yet to hear of anyone getting caught. Just got another scam call a minute ago. I have caller ID so I never answer my phone now unless I know who's calling.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The OP's story is of course fiction, a caricature. But if the idea is that of a girl who has grown up quite well off, who now takes exception to the values and lifestyle of her parents, than that is very promising.

Hillary Clinton herself had grown up in an affluent white suburb, and so she was considered prime Republican material. She even worked in the Presidential campaign of Barry Goldwater.

Unfortunately Ms. Clinton still has not moved far enough away from that.

As for making fun of someone because they have an Islamic name, it is a very sad commentary on this country that it has gone this way. In the last weeks of the 2008 election, Collin Powel expressed his own disgust at elements of his own Republican Party over such stuff.

SJG
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    That was the same joke when Obama ran the first time, and he saved the economy.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @san_jose_guy, our resident racist, misogynist, uneducated societal parasite

word of advice: fuck off

@rockstar666 “and he saved the economy.”

word of advice: try a little less crack and a little more reality
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion