Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This Week's Video that Broke the Internet: Lindsey Pelas

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Makes you feel like shouting "be careful with those!".

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

sigh

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Good God. Is that an advertisement for something, because I'll go buy it.

Profile picture for Jackmd
Jackmd
•

Now I'm dizzy and seasick.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant! :)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Or should that be ( . ) ( . )

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Good to see Americans up and moving around.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I just woke up after fainting from a near heart attack after watching the video this morning. Yeow!

Profile picture for Holdem2
Holdem2
•

Nice movie!

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Unfortunately for her she's doomed to develop breast ptosis (saggy goons) eventually.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

That has got to hurt...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement