tuscl

has anyone ever told you not to touch?

davevjr
California
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 4:03 PM
I have been going to strip clubs since 18, the first I was told was don t touch the girls. I have never had a girl tell me no touching. However I always go by myself and usually before the huge crowd, like around 3 to 5 pm or so. I think they expect it to happen mostly. I have even had girl ask why haven't touched me everywhere? so has anyone ever been to strip club where this is actually enforced by the girls in the lapdance area.

32 comments

• tobala
    9 years ago
    Yes. When they do its one and done. Forever.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Yes. Like Tobala said, it's one and done. I've had dancers complain that they were the one "good girl" in the club who didn't go in for touching or extras and therefore they couldn't compete with the other dancers. I used to suggest they work elsewhere.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    More often than not “no touching” is b/c the club, not necessarily the dancers; does not allow it – and the clubs that don’t allow it is usually b/c of strict local ordinances that don’t allow it. In clubs where touching is allowed there may be some dancers that still won’t allow it; but this is not too common b/c if other dancers in the club allow touching then the no-touching dancers will likely not make as much $$$. Many dancers actually encourage touching b/c they know this will please and excite the custy and the custy will thus buy more dances and spend more $$$.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I recently did a two-fer with a dancer I didn't know and she was an 8 or 9 face and a 9+ body. As we settled in she said "you can touch my legs below the knees but nothing else. I sat on my hands and marveled at her breasts. At the end of one dance I put my hand on her hip so change position. She looked me in the eye , smiled and shook her head. At the end of dance #2 my left hand slowly engulfed her left breast. I stood up, paid her with no tip, and said, "nice tits".
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Yeah. I actually had that happen one time to me. And this was at a club where I'd say 90% of the dancers were extra girls. So it came as a huge shock to me when I was told that. Like others said. 1 and done with that girl.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I was at a club where extras were rare but touching was the norm and when I got no encouragement from the dancer I asked "can I touch touch you?" She said, "you can touch my arms" WTF?!? I have arms ... why would I want to touch her arms?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I bet she had hairy arms too
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We've had some sucky air dances and those are 1 and done. 2 dancers that I can remember that were just awful but they only said no touching the pussy. I can't think of any of the others that have said no touching. I'd say 90% of the time once mrs sea and the dancer have a quick convo they seem really happy that anything goes and let me say.......it's on. Now if the price was lower....damn. If I was by myself though I wonder if everything would be up for grabs...literally?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    A number of clubs I've visited had strict touching rules. Dancers would remind you if you broke any. Sometimes they told me or reminded me before a lap dance. In between drinking and forgetting, sometimes hands slip or you forget where you are. After all you could get distracted when there is something pretty in front of you and you've been drinking. Clubs are designed to be very distracting because a lot of clubs want you to feel like you're at a party and spending money. Violate a dancers rules and she might not dance for you again. In some cases I heard of a dancer demanding to be paid right away and stopping the dance. In between club rules, bouncers, cameras,and everything else, I often see customers sitting on their hands even afraid to touch a dancers legs. It made me wonder if they were undercover cops. Apparently not in Greenville sc. They spend like the 1%.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    So much of the public is careful around here and then agents spend tons over the year to entrap people. Yeah that sounds as fair as the guy who got shot in the back running away. I guess the police or agents think they are an elite class of people above everyone else. I guess with all their money, they are. I don't know where they are getting it all. It sounds suspicious to me. I think many people get nervous around such powerful agents with unlimited cash to spend compared to everyone else. They sound as powerful as the men in black.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    A majority of clubs in Atlanta used to be strict no-touch air dance places, at least out on the main floor. VIP on the other hand was a different story. It's not quite as bad as it used to be but I intentionally avoid those types of places. I have had a few dancers in full-contact clubs that didn't allow touching whatsoever, but those appear to be the minority rather than the majority.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess if dancers get desparate, they may allow hands to wander a little bit. There's a reason I never bring a condom to strip clubs around here. Nothng ever that great happens. Now in Platinum the last time I was there many dancers are fat and still want $40 for only 2 dances. Forget that. I'd rather leave spending less than the average amount of $37 per customer per visit. In fact on my last visit I spent, $8 cover, $5 one beer, maybe $8 to $12 on tips, one dollar at a time with some of that going to the bathroom troll. so I spent $18 to $22 my last visit, slightly less than normal. Just in case you're wondering why there is a class action lawsuit of dancers against the strip club. Dancers are making much in some cases and then they have to get money out of the club ATM to pay out anywhere from $60 to $150 in required tips and fees. I'm guesstimating the exact numbers.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Dancers aren't making much in many cases. I remember a few years ago one dancer was visiting from out of state and was talking to me for a couple of minutes after I told her no thanks. She said there must be something in the water. She wasn't making hardly any money. I've heard many times from dancers trying to make the tip out fee so they don't end up paying the club to work. Twice I've seen a dancer leave through the fire exit setting off the alarm rather than pay the club every dime they made plus some? Of course I never saw them again. The bouncer sitting near that door will put an end to that escape route.
  • mal_hodgson
    9 years ago
    At the clubs in Minnesota (at least the Twin Cities clubs) I've heard the no touching warning from dancers many times at most clubs. Often it's been part of the pitch to move to a $100 plus VIP dance. Fortunately there are always a few girls who ignore that approach and allow roaming hands, especially on the day shift. Just last week a girl grabbed my hand and put it on her breast and this was not during a dance. She just pulled her top up and let me feel. Thats a girl that understands good marketing!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I've enjoyed lap dances at about 70 clubs across the Midwest plus Texas and have been allowed to touch anything except kitty at almost all of them. The only exceptions I can think of are: Lucky Lady in Evansville, IN and Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Village and Silver Bullet in Urbana, IL (and even there, one of my long-time favorites lets me touch her tits as long as I'm discreet). Generally I'm one and done at such clubs, though I make an exception for the Bullet because so many of the strippers there know how to dance for me to get me off despite the lack of fondling. At another favorite club, Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis, every one of many dozens of dancers over the years has allowed touching with one exception, a busty blonde named Chastity who informed me, after we had already moved to the lap dance area, that she didn't allow customers to touch her breasts. WTF? I was one and done with her -- but certainly not with the Flamingo!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Reading all these comments certainly illustrates the absurdity of these "rules". I live in Massachusetts which because of puritanical laws and regulations is a no touch state. And yet there are suburban clubs where some dancers will hold steadfastly to the "rules" while others will take you to VIP for FS or a blowjob. Who's kidding whom? I'd be amazed if local officials don't know what's going on and yet over zealous LE frequently spends money from tight budgets to investigate and prosecute these purely victimless crimes. Is it a concern that my enjoyment will tear the moral fabric of a community asunder? Bullshit!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    We're technically "no touch" here. Some girls use that as a marketing ploy to sell VIP. It does mean milage varies wildly from air dances to tit sucking and in the pants HJ during a LD. Basically the club wants to make it seem that it's not the club which allows touching, it's those naughty customers and dancers. At another club the LDs are no touch strictly, but VIP gets wilder.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I occasionally run into one that says the pussy is off limits. It's usually one & done unless it is a universal thing among that club's dancers.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    Years ago in Portland, the DJ announced during a dance: "Remember gentlemen there is no touching, that means the dancers and it means yourselves."
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Last August on a day shift, I met a tall, leggy blonde with some decent specs appeal at Brad's in Indianapolis. We went back to the lapdance area and the first time I tried to cop a feel, she told me no, that she doesn't do that. Well, that was a one and done. Later that same trip, at the KoD in the Twin Cities, I met a dancer who said that I could touch back in the VIP area. That would've been the first time for that at that club. Well, I set my hand on her calf and started moving up her leg; she brushed my hand aside and settled back, out of arm's reach. After that, back at my table, she offered me OTC for a thousand bucks, said that it'd be amazing. Yeah -- no thanks.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Yeah Deja Vu is the club I know of that doesn't allow touching. Needless to say I don't go there anymore. I did before age 21 but not much since. Outside of that club I don't recall a girl saying no touching.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    yes I've had that happen. But after a few LD's it was no holds bard
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I had a dancer ask for a tip one time because I rubbed her back. She told me that I was not supposed to touch and she allowed me to rub her back, so she expected a tip. Really?
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Use to be a strip club in central PA called Mustang Sallies (now it's a swingers club) that had a very very strict no touch policy, and if you went to the VIP with a girl the bouncer would remind you of that (yeah, like I'm gonna listen to him), and once in the back the girl would also say it. Was getting a dance once and my hands just wandered onto her legs, nothing wrong, was just a place to put them, well, he must have been watching the camera because he was in there in about 3 seconds, told me I violated the club rules and actually kicked me out, no chance for I'm sorry or anything. I never returned after that. But with such strict rules no wonder they couldn't make it as a SC.
  • 3LeggedMan
    9 years ago
    Some clubs that normally allow touching shut you down completely during 2-4-1 promo dances. As in don't touch arms, back, or legs. They only give a freebie as a tool to sell VIP dances or regular lappers. I hate that!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If only that club had agents with thousands to spend, the girls might not have minded a bit more touching because the agents were spending like dogs in heat. I hate in when you go in a club and no agents are around because the girls think all the regular customers are cheap and don't even take their tops off while dancing on stage. I remember that happening a few times at Platinum. Apparently no agents those nights. I once agreed to get lap dances from a dancer with small tits that never took her top off during the lap dance. Suffice it to say I never bought any more dances from her again. She didn't last that long at the club either. I wonder why? I was surprised a dancer actually thought it was ok to ask for dances and then refuse to take her top off. I paid the agreed upon price just to settle things up. She was nice otherwise. I like to see tits even if they are small. That was either in another life or an alternate universe. Same girl got breast implants and had them for a whole year. Her personality changed a bit. She was routinely taking her top off showing them off. Then suddenly, poof, no breast implants, back to the same old personality. I couldn't believe it. I think most of you don't either but hey, where else can I talk about this? I had one theory that I actually died due to random bad luck falling asleep in my car on my way home one night and woke up in another alternate reality version of myself in a very similar alternate reality world.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Speaking of alternate realities, I just checked facebook and now either facebook is putting hot profile pics of girls at the top of my suggested friends list or 3 or more good looking girls are clicking on my profile because they just rose to the top of suggested friends. I like to see people in person though. Facebook is so impersonal I think. However it works to keep in touch with distant friends. Maybe I'm secretly haunting them at night traveling around in ghost form. buhahaha. I mean them no harm if I'm doing that. Hopefully I'm dressed decently too. That would explain some random people popping up I've never met before that look familiar. There is no way I should have seen them before. I thought the same thing about dreaming about a boss in one dream that was the same guy that came to an interview. I did not like the guy as my boss. He wasn't hired. I was happy.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have also had them ask if I washed my hands after getting dances from certain other dancers and been told ok to touch the pussy outside but no insertion.
  • bkkruined
    9 years ago
    Couple years ago in Columbus Ohio... Well, this nice young lady that took me into the private booth was pretty agreeable with just about anything I wanted to do. Rubbing her breasts, ass, grabbing her hips, outside her G string, inside the G string, and even further inside.... As she turned around and started to rub around on my lap I continued my exploration and within seconds someone popped into the room and started yelling at me to keep my hands off her. Well, I thought it was a roving patrol, pretty common in other clubs that I've been too, pulled my hands back and they went away. She turned back around and we got back into the groove, fingers wandering back into a wet spot. This goes on for another minute of two, she turns around again, hands run up and down her body and creep back under the G string... Bouncer suddenly returns and yells at me. Then stops, tells me I can't touch under her clothing and whatever other rules they had and leaves. Another song, we continue to enjoy ourselves. She's making out with me, riding the fingers. She turns around again, after a bit of this I get carried away a little more, and here he comes again. I'm now finally realizing, there's a camera... (Ya, little slow when I'm drunk). And while she seems to be enjoying the attention, or at least the money she knows is pretty much attached to allowing it, the bouncers are none too thrilled to have a blatant open, obvious display of my hand going into her G string on there monitor. But, as long as they can't see my hands (when her back's to the camera, and she's facing me, and my hand is in her crotch) it was apparently all good with them, even though they can't be dumb enough not to know where they are.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    It all depends on where you are. Here in Santa Clara County, Strip Clubs are strictly no touching. If not, they'll be quickly closed down. So it is looking and talking, and that's it. But some girls do OTC. When we had the underground Mexican Bar "Bikini Shows", it was much looser. But that was before LE pulled the talent agents over on the freeway, each driving a van load of girls, and booked them into the county jail on felony charges. In Club Ante in San Mateo, things started getting quite loose. But that was because the city was going to tear down the building, and so no one cared. In the San Francisco clip joints, like those run by Deja Vu, they keep the touching in the booths. This is how the club makes more money. But it screws the type of friendliness you can have with the dancers. Now, Deja Vu seems to be pulling out. Subraman was trying to keep the info to himself. Things should be better now in some places. I know that in some of the Prince George County Maryland places, some of the most extreme places, they don't allow touching when the girl is on stage. This only makes sense, as otherwise she will just start climbing onto whoever sits at the state. But off stage, most anything goes, front room or back room. The solution in areas where touching is potentially possible is real simple. Just don't ever let any dancer ever sell you dances. If the girl comes and talks to you, right away put money into her hand. As you keep doing this, she will keep coming back. Then get her to escalate with you in the FRONT ROOM. No dances until this happens, and until you invite her to go with you into private space. Not difficult in concept, but most people don't seem to understand this. Here, The Master himself, Jestrite50 explains how it is done. The girl delivers in the front room, probably not for free, but in the front room and wherever you happen to be seated, or it goes no further. [view link] davevjr, it would help us understand more if you gave us some idea as to where this club you are describing is. SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Some guys only want abuse from women. You will occasionally come across dancers who exclusively caters to them. Part of the game, you have to be ready to waste the cost of one lap dance with a dancer you don't know.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    In some clubs you never can touch, and that is just how it is. But you can still talk, and it is better to pay for talking than to pay for air dances. But in many places, like the underground Bikini Shows in the Mexican Bars, the rules are much loser. Still no reason though to pay for dances. Instead just start feeding her money as soon as she approaches you and engage with her without getting off of your ass. If she wants to play, you and she can play right there. If she doesn't, no reason to even consider getting up. Once you let her get you up out of your seat, then you are agreeing to her and the club's terms. No reason to do this. At the wilder and woollier venues, the girls know that to make money they don't ask the guy to agree to anything, they just engage and get really friendly. These are the ones worth taking to the back room. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion