tuscl

Women you see on the net that you kind of hope were strippers in college!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
i was goofing around reading stuff about space on the web and ran into this!

www.planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla…

Check out the babe that wrote the post! I actually googled "Emily Lakdawalla nude" hoping against hope that she did a Playboy "girls of" when she was in college! That would have been brilliant! No luck! :(

Do you guys have any off-the-wall choices for "I wish she was a stripper"?

8 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Most playboy "girls of" use made up names. Sometimes they use real first and middle names. It's not until they try to launch acting careers or become playmates that they use real full names (sometimes).
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I dated a girl in the late 70"s that was in Playboy. It was "girls of the beach" Of course San Diego was in it.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I went to a small private college and there was one babe that only went out with older men. I also went to high school with her. Many of us that she was hooking (the term we used back then). She is now a professional singer.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Speaking of nerds, you should see what "Bill Nye the Science Guy" is really up to:

http://huzlers.com/breaking-bill-nye-sci…
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Red heads are my thing but not sure why you're so obsessed with this one. Kids cute maybe but nothing to motivate a nude google search for me.

To answer the question, happens all the time especially with really hot women doing the news.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    The brainy beauty I wished danced is Cara Santa Maria. Even with the facial piercing and the tats, I really wouldn't mind if she talked nerdy to me.

http://carasantamaria.com/talk-nerdy-to-…
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I knew several dancers over the years that were in various Playboy's Girls of magazines. Several were even favorites of mine.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith69, I'm not sure typing "Emily Lakdawalla nude" into google really rises to the level of obsession! More a bit of passing the time! But then again I'm a weird guy! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion