tuscl

Des Moines Iowa

Kimi
Illinois
Monday, April 27, 2015 7:00 AM
I haven't had time to read the reviews yet, but any places worth checking out in the area while I'm there for work? Any places to avoid?

10 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Iowa
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    It's been some time since I made the trip to Des Moines, but my preferred club there is Beach Girls in W. Des Moines. If all you want to see is a bunch of naked girls, the Lumberyard is it. Just remember that four of the five clubs in the Des Moines area are BYOB.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Agree with Dan -- It's been several years for me, too, but Beach Girls is probably your best option, especially for hands-on entertainment. Some OTC might be available, too. I went back for dances with two dancers; made an off-handed remark about doing a threesome outside. One dancer said we could do that; the other hushed her up with a quick little smack. Minx I found tired and boring in the middle of the afternoon. The couple of dancers I talked to were very lethargic and disinterested. Earl's Goldmine I would pass on. Incredible waste of money and time. Trust me on this mistake.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sure am glad I don't have to club in Iowa, but best of luck to you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I know what you mean - probably hardly any black chicks - I would need to medicate myself :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi, any time you want I can give you something that will make those little white girls' asses look twice as big and brown as chocolate. Just let me know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Actually, Papi, the night I went to Beach Girls, it seemed like a good share of the dancers were black. Nuts, the two I went back with were black, and I think one I saw on stage might've been an African-Asian mix.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    They have had plenty of black chicks whenever I went to Des Moines wherever I went there. Outer Limits, the one bar there, has probably had majority black chicks each time I went there.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    @PhantomGeek Big Earl's was good years ago. I can't believe how far they fell. As for Minx, they turn going there into an ordeal. If I don't want to take my hoodie off, I'm going elsewhere.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion