tuscl

Weekends or weekdays?

Saturday, April 25, 2015 11:44 AM
If you are a solo clubgoer and don't know any regular dancers, are you better off going to club on weekends or weekdays? Weekends should have more dancers, but also more customers. So it may be tough to get dances from any particular dancers. Weekdays have fewer dancers, but also fewer customers. What is your thought or your habit?

26 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    weekdays for what you're asking
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Weekdays
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I agree. Go during the afternoon or early evening on a week day. Less girls and customers, but more of an opportunity and laid back atmosphere to actually talk to and get to know the dancers, if you are going clubbing by yourself.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Definitely weekday. I'd likely only go Friday or Saturday night if I had a fav expecting me. Weekend crowds are too much for a single guy to compete with.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Depends on the club and the dancers. It's common that dancers like to work Friday and Sat night but there are many exceptions.
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    So basically if you are going solo, weekend is a bad idea?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Weekends: better looking girls and less likely to encounter dreaded "lifers".
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I like going on weekdays, but work and school often prevents me from going during the week. So I primarily go on weekend afternoons and sometimes on a weekend night. The weekend dayshift is usually slow enough where you can still chat and mingle with some of the dancers.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Weekend during the day would be fine. Weekend nights at most clubs would not be best for what you ask.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I personally like weekends because there's a better shot at what I'm looking for. The energy level is up for them then. My two main problems with weekday visits is that there are fewer dancers then and the ones who are there then never seem like they want to be there then. At least that's how it seems to work at the clubs I go to.
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    I say either can work. You just sometimes need to be more aggressive in getting the girl you want to dance for you. Usually if you don't know any of the dancers the best way to get foot in the door is to actually go tip her when she is on stage. While tipping her mention you are interested in getting some dances.....that way she is more willing to come over because she knows you don't just want to sit and talk but u want dances which helps her make money. Once in with a dancer or two then you can have them actually go over and get a girl for you that you want dances from. This has been my experience when going solo
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    +1 for weekdays. If she is working on a Monday or Tuesday night, you know she needs the money. Weekends draw not only a lot more customers, but also more part-time dancers who do other things during the week.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    As a general rule, any weekday dayshift is the best choice, or if you want to do night shifts, Sunday-Thursday night shifts from 7-10, before it turns into a seller's market after 10. Knowing your local strip clubs, you can zero in a bit better. One of the strip clubs I go to, the best times to go are Wed night or Saturday day. Why? Because at this club, the girls can't work Friday or Saturday night shift (that is, the most lucrative shifts) unless they work at least 3 "slow shifts" (as defined by management) during the week -- and Wednesday night is the last slow shift of the week, and strippers don't always plan well, so Wednesday night is overrun with way too many hot strippers for the paltry number of customers who show up. At this same club, all new girls have to work 6 Saturday day shifts when they're hired on -- so Saturday day is not just always packed with girls, but better yet, it's packed with new girls, even though there's usually not a ton of customers. A different club I go to, for some reason Saturday day shift is usually relatively smaller, whereas Sunday day shift -- which draws no more customers than Saturday -- has big lineups. No idea why. But at the club, go Sunday dayshift. Yet another club, because of its proximity to the city's biggest conference center, turns into a circus on Friday dayshift, as businessmen pack the place on their last day in the city, and it becomes a totally seller's market, and the usual slow-hustle dayshift turns into a feeding frenzy.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Weekdays for this PL and in the afternoon. If I do go on a weekend, it is still afternoon.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I like week day afternoons the most for the reasons all ready given but I do most of my clubbing on Sat or Sun afternoons because of the rush hour traffic. a 50 minute drive home from the club on Saturday can turn into a 2 hours drive on Wednesday but that's just a pit fall of where I club and live.
  • James1557
    9 years ago
    Here in England very few clubs open until the late evening so afternoons are not available, I always go to clubs on my own and definitely prefer weeknights (Monday to - i.e. through, for speakers of US English - Thursday), when clubs here are usually quieter. There are fewer girls on, but there is time to chat and usually less hustle.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like weekends because there are lots if dancers to look at. However going when a club is slow provides more opportunities to talk to dancers or do whatever because there won't be another group of guys wanting dances as often. Weekends are when dancers are hustling to dance and make money because that's when the most people visit. The time per customer to get that dance can very easily drop especially if some other guy tipped her big and wants dances. Now a regular dancer that seems to hang out with you a lot might be different but that is not necessarily routine. I think some dancers latch onto regular customers just because they can be a much larger source of income over time then some guy who is throwing cash around on one visit. He's the type that is there today, gone Tommorrow. There may be less bouncers and eyeballs in a club when things are slow too.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    My problem with weekdays is that all the clubs are at least an hour away and I fall asleep way to easy unless I slept in late. I never sleep in late unless I'm not working. Roads around here can be quiet and boring and dark late at night. It's when it suddenly changes from easy to fall asleep to deer crossing the road or some wreck in the road that it becomes very dangerous for me to drive far on week nights. I've fallen asleep while driving home and that is a scary feeling I never want to repeat. It's not much of a problem if I fall asleep on my sofa.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    When I was in my twenties, I could stay up all night without hardly a problem. I figure that's why a number of dancers who have an hour drive or longer to strip clubs don't have a problem. I'm not sure how dancers with kids do it with kids waking them up.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "I like week day afternoons the most for the reasons all ready given but I do most of my clubbing on Sat or Sun afternoons because of the rush hour traffic" I hear ya. On weekdays I've started taking the train to the city, then uber from the train station to the strip club. It's significantly faster and more relaxing than driving in rush hour, but might not be an option for you
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately I am strictly weekends (nights) as I am too busy during the day and weeknights. Most gents on here are right, if she's working on a Tuesday night you're probably going to get more liberal lapdances/extras/etc. I usually enjoy the "hustle and bustle" of a club on a weekend night, but sometimes it's "too" crowded and girls have too much attention and will throw out ridiculous prices that certainly wouldn't jive on a weeknight or afternoon. One other negative is I think the weekends are "amateur night" where you will get the most inexperienced club patrons acting a fool, the dreaded bachelor parties, or overspending on VIP sessions as well.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My favorite club has a dayshift that at least right now has a group that is as hot or hotter than the evening crew. Less competition for dancers' time as well. My favorite times are Wednesday and Thursday daytime.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I just go whenever I can, and my next outing will be (checks his imaginary wristwatch)...August...I hope.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I like to go whenever the hottest girls are working, unless it's just impossibly crowded. The problem with a lot of customers isn't the competition. It's how the crowd and all the noise makes it harder to find the space for an intimate, unrushed encounter. What I've seen more of, however, is clubs scheduling way too many dancers for peak shifts. As a solo guy who is there to spend some money I can usually find my type of girl more easily than when it's dead.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I like weekday afternoons, usually more layed back, money usually goes further, and if there is one there that is bothering you all you have to say is I've gotta go back to work and then you can leave.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Either is fine as a solo clubber – is not as if you absolutely have to avoid one. If I’m not too hard-up for dances and just wanna be out of the house and feel like seeing the most eye-candy possible; then I prefer a more lively weekend night visit – if I really crave one-on-one dancer attention and be able to get lots of dances; then I shoot for either late weekday dayshift or weeknight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion