tuscl

I want to go to Tampa and visit the spaceship place!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
This looks brilliant! www.mandatory.com/2014/04/30/10-of-the-w…

How many of you have been to the spaceship place? Once little 4got2usethepapers is housebroken I need to do a road trip!

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a blast
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Did the spaceship about 5 years ago. I prefer Mons even though there are no extras there. 2001 is a high pressure high percentage of over promise under deliver, although you can find exceptions from time to time who will deliver. For basic 2 way contact from beautiful girls go to Mons. For high mileage go to Scarletts, can be hit or miss looks wise.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    When I was at 2001 Odyssey, I think I bought either a 15 or 30 minute VIP and got to go up the stairs into the space saucer. Pretty cool getting DFK in a UFO. I hear the extras are out of this world.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Did anyone notice #5? It's the strip club church from a previous post!!!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    You may get a blast off there...classic
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Someone had posted about a SciFi strip club before. I like the idea. I would go there.

That Climax, in Pennsylvania makes me laugh. I don't think I'd be gullible enough to pay, but I would stop to see what it was.

Just looking at this place in Columbia SC makes me laugh. Too small to be much of a strip club. Because it makes me laugh so, I would at least go in and check it out.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mr+Luc…

SJG

Residents
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdSlFl5H…
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Gone to the spaceship twice. First time was worth every penny. Second time, not so much. I can't even say to make sure you get the right girl if you go, because the second girl's sales pitch was so much "more involved" than the first. It should be on anyone's bucket list, though.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I stopped. by Cape Kennedy but I must have missed the strip club if they opened one up.
    I may have to travel sometime.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Hmm. I wonder if Club Cabaret dancers wear purple dresses and offer massages in addition to washing your car.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion