tuscl

charlotte nc

Quemafia
North Carolina
Tuesday, April 21, 2015 1:11 PM
Anyone here with the scoop on the charlotte scene? Looking to venture out a bit since with all that's going down in the Columbia and Greenville clubs any visit would seem pretty low yield in the near future.
I'm not sure if it's the presence of Billy Graham but looking at the club reviews it sounds pretty Girls Gone Mild.
Would expect more for a city of its size.

5 comments

• ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I have always found Charlotte to be pretty tame. The rules are more relaxed now that a few years ago, but limited two way contact in the more established clubs. My 2 cents - tip the bouncer $10-$20 on the way to the VIP area and things will be more liberal as long as it's not a full house.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I live in Charlotte and prefer South Carolina and Atlanta for clubs. Extras are essentially non existent, but a good grind can be had. Daytime, I think the Gold Club, Nikkis and the Gentleman's club. uptown has essentially no touching and the Men's Club will cost a whole lot and you may end up with nothing. Take out can sometimes be had, but Charlotte has nothing like Follies or Trophy Club VIP.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Girls Gone Mild! That certainly explains Charlotte.

When I go, which is not often, I go to uptown cabaret for eye candy. But I spend very little -- just some stage tips and maybe an air dance or two.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Two years ago, you could get some great mileage at Crazy Horse on the day shift, but after they tore up Independence Blvd. the club really died and all the best girls flew. I haven't heard anything to indicate it's gotten better again.

I've had fun in the past on Friday nights at Leather & Lace South, but it's hit or miss, and the contact is always mostly one-way. Other days and times were not good.

Uptown Cabaret, Men's Club, Gentlemen's Club and Gold Club have all been painfully dull the times I've tried them, and I didn't see many girls who were all that hot.

Summing up, if you're looking to venture out, you're better off venturing somewhere else.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I knew a Follies dancer that went to Charlotte for a week to see family. She tried working at 3 clubs but couldn't handle the restrictions. The house mom kicked her out of the 3rd club that she tried.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion