tuscl

Gun Control

crazyjoe
Colorado
Using both hands on the gun.

12 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    I guess the other part would be, "I miss my wife, so I need target practice."? :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Molon labe, bitches!
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Gun control. hitting what you aim at
  • SaintSnuff
    9 years ago
    Gun controller, a must for Duck Hunt on Nintendo
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Gun control. Locking up your gun.
    Then sleepwalking and getting it out, loading it, and firing it while asleep but at least you didn't hit your wife. My brother said they probably would never have believed him if he said he did all that while asleep. I believed him. Then said, good thing you missed.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    shark,

I hope "Please wait a second Mr. Bad Guy while I unlock my gun." is part of your brother vocabulary. And I hope it works if he ever needs it.
  • SaintSnuff
    9 years ago
    I'm always polite during home invasions - I find that the freightened family is much easier to tie up that way
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol.

@ shark...I know a vietnam vet that woke up during a thunder storm and shot up his house while having a flashback. He nearly hit his son
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Then he sold all his guns
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol Saintsnuff...duckhunt was an awesome game
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Someone broke into his house while he wasn't home and stole all his guns. As far as I know, his wife lied and sold all his guns and kept the money.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    That might be why he told me several years ago he would have never gotten married I guess if he had to do it over again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion