tuscl

THANKSGIVING WITH STRIPPER . . .

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 3:43 PM
A very hot stripper invited me to spend Thanksgiving with her, which I thought was super nice even if she was looking for $$$. Unfortunately, I really didn't know her well enough and more importantly have other responsibilities. Her friend told me she is wild and crazy and who knows she'll do next. That was my impression. Of course, this hottie also seems like a man breaker i.e. if you don't take charge you'll be the woman and she'll be the man fairly quick. When I could use the company of stripper during the holidays it seems like there are NONE and now when I have other duties a hottie gives me an invitation.

5 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I believe it is our duty as honest American men to spend some quality time with strippers during this holiday season...My fantasy is to play Santa with some hottie elves...heheh...
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    I suspect strippers are like a lot women who don't want to be alone during holidays. So, a warm guy is better than no guy. A lot of guys break off relationships before Thanksgiving when it becomes clear that the girl is expecting a ring for Christmas.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    There's an added bonus to the current feast of hotties. Two are black and two are white. I can avoid accusations that I only like white dancers or I only like black dancers. Now, I just need to worry about keeping my dance purchases equally divided. :)
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Yes, that is the RULE. The club I'm currently visiting has changed management and apparently the manager not only believes in high prices, but likes the same time girls I like. I have 4 of my type hotties @ the same club. It is like when Angels is overflowing with hotties, but better in that it is not a completely random event. The old management seemed to prefer old friendly dancers and the super hotties would usually get "fired" after a couple weeks. So many times I've wanted stripper company during the holidays and then it gets offered when I can't easily take advantage. It's like being offered filet mignon after you've had teeth recently extracted.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Yup...feast or famine....it alwas seems to work out that way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion