tuscl

Dancing customers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
When I was at MBOT with the DS, she really wanted to dance on stage. It's a very unique stage set up which she wanted to try out. I considered asking management for permission. The only reason I didn't was that the dancer quality that night was especially poor, and I didn't want all of the PLs lusting after my girl any more than they already were.

For future reference, do clubs ever let female customers dance absent a formal amateur contest?

4 comments

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Not that I remember in my meager travels.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    As a general rule, I've never seen a club do that, the manager or bouncer is always very quick to get female customers off the stage and the pole.

The one exception, kind-of, is Crazy Horse here in SF. There, it's a time-honored ritual for the strippers to grab female customers, haul them up on stage, undress them and grope them. I've seen the civilian girls on stage twirl around the pole, clumsily enjoying the opportunity to pretend to be a stripper. But it's always in the context of a good stripper/customer groping session up there on stage. These things never fail to have the PLs showering the stage with tips :) For anything bad I might say about Crazy Horse, they do this aspect right, it's fun as fuck
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    BTW, bummed about the poor lineup at MBOT! The place used to be guaranteed kid-in-a-candy-store beautiful, and there's still some smashing dayshifts. It used to be that nightshift outshined dayshift, maybe that's not the case anymore, or perhaps only on weekends
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Depends on the club. Some absolutely will not allow it. One nude club in my area encourages it. There is a pole in the middle of a sitting area that female customers get on and try out. The club allows dancers to get off stage and do mini lapdances on tippers. Some female customers grind on guys they came in with. Most female customers that are hot get drug up on stage by dancers, molested and their clothes taken away. Pretty soom some of the customeds are comfortable and dancing with the dancers topless but not usually nude. Bonus boobies!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion