tuscl

Strippers complaining about being EXPLOITED/DEGRADED when club runs specials

There have been posts on other website about strippers who complain about being EXPLOITED and/or DEGRADED when the strip club they work for runs specials. WHAT THE FUCK? Why would a stripper complain about REASONABLE prices for lap dances unless she was GREEDY? At the same time that some strippers COMPLAIN about being EXPLOITED because of the price specials of their club, they also BRAG about how much MONEY they make off PATHETIC LOSERS

3 comments

• FunSeeker
    20 years ago
    Sorry for the spelling errors in my above post. There is no Edit option.

I feel, that is club very expensive. They can get by charging all those tips and extra charges. Because, it gets very very busy during the nights and weekends! I just can not go there because, it gets close to $60 to $100 (on weekend nights) in cover charge, tips, valet parking and coat check, extra tips to the bouncers to get good seat, first drink, etc.....!!!! All this even before we get our first table/lap dance!!!!!!!!!! Oh My God!!
  • FunSeeker
    20 years ago
    SuperDude,
    You description very well fits to that of Flight Club in Inkstar, Michigan! With all the tips, cove charge, valet parking only, expensive drinks, $25/dance, etc.........!!!!
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Managers are finding out, in some places, that $25.00 dances are not drawing the customers. Between gasoline, mandatory valet parking and coat check, paying cover and tipping for a booth, a lot of guys will get two dances and leave, having spent $100.00. Specials get at least some money which is better than none at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion