Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tanning bed pics :)

poledancer83

Narnia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

You go girl,keep up the good work.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Plus the fact that you black out any identifiable objects.I like your style.I think we would make a pretty good team.

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Looking great! Feel free to PM me pictures if you get even more adventurous!

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

aww thanks guys

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I'll go with #3 as best but all are brilliant!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

OMG!!!! Poledancer83 is really a Smurf!!

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

smurf?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

You're blue!

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

lol got it

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

Love the pics.... .please keep them coming....and again if you are ever back dancing in the Midwest (MN)... I would love to know which club.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

this is the best set of pic's you've posted yet

Profile picture for LeeH
LeeH
•

Very nice - esp #4

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I like the full body one best. But next time, please make sure those delicious boobies of yours are displayed in those full glory. :)

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

I heart poledancer83! dollars

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Like #2 the best – like that bottom up view of those nice boobs

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement