tuscl

[OT]Trivia question: Who went on a date with 19-year-old Hillary?

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 6:59 PM
[view link] I thought the above testimonial about Hillary written by Robert Reich was interesting and well-written. It goes over some of the major Dem talking points (like resurrecting Glass-Steagall) that I parrot on a regular basis. For most of you deranged perverts (especially JS), you might be interested to know that Reich went on a date with Hillary when she was a 19-year-old undergrad. The only difference between Reich/Hillary and JS/DS is the age difference: Reich is one year older than Hillary and JS is (God knows) several millennia older than DS. Also, Reich didn't have to pay for the date. Also, Hillary is 8 inches taller than Reich. This is going to be a fascinating election. Is the country really ready for a woman?

12 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Yes, the country is ready for a woman. Let me know when one is running.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I'd rather Reich ran.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Its going to be an interesting republican primary and a boring presidential election. The Senate may get interesting.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I don't know about boring. They are going to try to drag her through the mud. So maybe the Democratic Primaries won't be that exciting. We are in a phase in this country where we want to see what they told us would never happen. Black Prez, now for the first time in history well have a First Husband? First Gentleman? Or whatever Bills title going to be. ..
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^because it works
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Because that's how post television era politics work?
  • Josh43
    9 years ago
    Gawker wrote: "I'd rather Reich ran." It must be hard for a talented guy like Reich to be trapped in a body that's 4' 11". I think it would be impossible for anyone to take him seriously as a leader. And you can bet he never had a real chance with Hillary in the dating pool. GACA wrote: "They are going to try to drag her through the mud. " Someone put it in a nicer way: "Republicans plan a seamless transition of hate from Obama to Hillary." @James: I know that Jeb has the big money right now, but my gut feeling is that Walker or Rubio will take the nomination. In the general election, I *don't* think Hillary is inevitable; it may depend on how well the economy does before the election.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @JamesSD people are stupid (remember Arnold git elected governor ) And stupid people like cheesy video bites, which is why there's a cat epidemic on the Internet .
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    HIllary"the candidate of the common man" WTF that old bat is from serious money, attended Wellesly Lesbian College (makes Harvard look cheap) and she gets $300K for every speech she gives to talk about herself. She still claims she is broke! This from the woman that claims she (in 2 weeks) made $10,000,000 in the commodities market right before Bill's campaign for president! She claims to be broke with $10 mil in the bank right before she started and all expense paid vacation on Pennsylvania Avenue Where her husband was paid $500,000 per year plus all conceivable living expenses. I'll believe that when strippers start giving complementary blow jobs with your 2 for 1 lap dance!!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    As a Democrat I'd love to see Walker grab the nomination. He could put up Mondale type numbers. His record is awful, although he clearly knows how to win elections. Rubio or Jeb could give Hillary a run for her money. In theory both come with Florida automatically, which definitely doesn't hurt. A Republican can't win the white house without Florida. @GACA, Arnold wasn't a bad governor in the end, and his election was a weird quirk of recall laws. If the Republican party was more like Arnold (pro gay, pro business, pro education, supported easing drug laws to help the prison problem), I'd give them a second look. Arnold was basically what a truly secular Republican looks like.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Patty Murray would be better. Proven ability to sit down with the Republicans and cut a deal.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I agree Rubio will have a good chance against her. She is such a dipshit that if anyone can find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory it will be her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion