tuscl

From the frying pan into the fire.

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Monday, April 13, 2015 2:40 PM
Went from a stripper that acted like a child to a stripper that has a child.Somebody talk me out of [view link] know why I'm there.

11 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    You're on a losing streak....
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    We don't have to talk you out of it. You already know the answer: Run. Run and don't look back.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Congratulations! You will have instant Family!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You know, in my experiences it's pretty damn rare that you actually find a stripper that DOES NOT have a child. In some cases they may have multiples like up to 4 or 5. Tell you what, you find one of those, you'll be spending a lot of time at Toys R Us buying giftcards.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Happy meals at Mickey D's
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Yeah its pretty rare to find a stripper that doesn't have at least 1 kid. Now you'll have someone to help groom into a fine young citizen.
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    The first stripper mistress I had had 4 kids by three different men. I never really saw the kids much unless I went to her Dad's house to pick her up. I would then take her to motel. On one visit he gave me a tour of the one bedroom apartment where they all lived. It felt funny getting a tour from him as I was fucking his 30 yo daughter who danced at a club called Lipstick. She was a really good fuck, statusque like Diane Webber the queen of American Nudism. All strippers have kids - many got pg at 15. One I did that danced at Ricks South circa 2004 had a 2 yo kid and had just turned 18. She was blonde and looked like Britney Spears- super mistress...... Strippers live for today, many get knocked up easily.
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    Better cover it with strippers. Many are careless about bc or can't afford it. One I was doing 18 months and found out condoms were only protection from getting her pg. Lots of sessions as first at 200 and next 2 at 100. She would model sexy bik and monokinis for me then do lap dances stripping to nude dances. Then would fuk her on bed like crazy. OTC nooners from work hosing them on lunch hour time then then ITC on Saturdays right when club opened. Would fuk her in VIP.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Every master was once a disaster
  • jabthehut
    9 years ago
    Dice, how did you find a stripper WITHOUT a child?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    She's sterile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion