tuscl

Platinum in Columbia Managet watching Laps

BuckMcNutter
Do you have a little Italian in you?
Sunday, April 12, 2015 12:23 PM
What's with the big fat dude sitting in the lap face area ? Is this the standard now ....Or is this just because the Masters is in town and they want to make sure NO hanky panky is going on ?

19 comments

• jackieclub
    9 years ago
    It's because the Platinum Plus in Greenville got busted, I've heard that they have arrested dozens of girls in Greenville for prostitution. Now that club is dead and all the girls are going to Columbia, but management is worried that the same could happen to them.
  • aroundtown
    9 years ago
    The bouncers watch every move the dancers make and if you touch a dancer inappropriately the bouncer will warn you. Crowds are still coming so the new rules don't seem to hurt biz. Lots of Greenville dancers here during my latest visits. They've been robs in my exp. so far.
  • aroundtown
    9 years ago
    Btw, the big guys name is mega muffin. Hah
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    See my review. [view link] A couple of days ago one of my TUSCL buddies told me that the same thing is NOT happening at the Greenville club. If this continues after the Masters is over, the club is gonna die.
  • Quemafia
    9 years ago
    Why do you think they would crack down just for the masters though?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Dancers have told me that the GV raid has put a damper on ITC at PP Cola,but OTC is still [view link] King Sheen says,"I don't pay strippers for sex,I pay them to leave".
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I think all of you are counting PP Greenville out to quickly. Give it time and see what happens.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Based on Shadow's discussion on PP Columbia, I decided to just let clubs go. Hard to do, but it clubbing and the Masters have been a long time tradition. I did concentrate on watching the civilian ladies at the tournament. There were quite a few that were simply outstanding. There was one tanned brunette in her mid 20s that was amazingly beautiful. Long hair, wearing a white, very short, low cut, wrap around dress with an open back. Ran into her several times and it most certainly screwed up my concentration on golf.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    LE should not be releasing the women's names. That can cause trouble for them. And the newspapers should not be printing them either. Likewise they shouldn't be printing their ages or where they live either, as they may have been using cover stories. LE and the newspapers do not have the right to inflict such consequences on the women. In San Mateo County they did this once with an SC bust, and Santa Clara County did it too. In San Francisco they would never do this, because the newspapers side with those accused and arrested. They know that sex workers already face numerous risks of victimization. SJG KISS, Take it Off, Detroit, some real bombshells [view link] Rolling Stones Tattoo You [view link]
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Re: the article on the PP Greenville arrests. I know a Wayne and a Crystal that work there. Don't know if these were the folks arrested but it sure doesn't sound good. They clubs weren't all that great to begin with...why even bother now?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Aw c'mon magicrart remember when you and I used to stay in the Columbia PP nonstop for 12 hours? Things started going down the shitter in 2011 when they raised the dance prices. Before that the club was rated in the TUSCL top 10.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Did anyone click on sc review in his first topic post? See my review. [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "two counts of exposure of private parts in a lewd and lascivious manner" How ludicrous! That is a crime???? If that's a crime then I've been a victim of crime around ten thousand times so far.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Poor guy. You sound like you've been so traumatized. Ever think about suing because of the mental and emotional anguish? ; )
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Think the actual date I was in PP-GVL was Feb 24 which was probably before LE decided to initiate their "sting". I did have a nice time with one lady but I very rarely do "extras" in any club due to personal paranoia concerning camera surveillance. My threads have complained about such on many occasions. Now utilizing OTC is a difference story, but the lady I had a nice time with on this particular outing did not suggest such. I can have a "nice time" in a club without extras as long as the lady is focused, attentive and sensual. There was decent two way contact that day and she allowed quite a bit of freedom for my hands to roam, but nothing I would consider as overly "lewd or lascivious", but some Barney Fife might interpret he outing differently. This old boy is just glad he lives out of state. My real concern are for the families of the two dancers that recently died in an auto accident and for the one that is struggling to survive. I wondered if our paths had crossed that day, but they hadn't. The thought did cross my mind if there was any connection / motivation to the findings of the accident and the sting. I have no idea.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    A little help needed. In shadow's first post he mentions a review. No matter how and what I use to select that review, I get MY most recent review of Stir Crazy in Miami. Three different browsers, desktop, TWO mobiles, windows XP and 7, all the same, Stir Crazy review. Makes zero sense to me. Any ideas? Not a big deal, but I find it curious.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Clubber.....we need to find you a teenager to fix it. LOL
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    id, If it were that simple. Has to be cached somehow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion