tuscl

Warms my heart

JamesSD
California
Strip clubs get a bad rap sometimes. But sex workers take care of guys who the regular dating pool rejects through no fault of their own.

There's a guy I've seen a couple times at my clubs during the day. He's in a wheelchair, late 20s to early 30s. Clearly very physically disabled. Watching the show with a big smile on his face. Was wheeled into the back at some point, presumably for some real fun.

The best part? I've seen him be picked up by a woman who has to be his mom.

10 comments

• dtek
    9 years ago
    I used to know a dancer whose brother died of some degenerative disease when he was young. She always paid special attention to any disabled guy who came into the club whether they bought dances or tipped her on stage or not.
  • Bigbiznezz
    9 years ago
    I thought you was talking bout me, until you said his mom pick him up. Lol. Yes I'm in a wheelchair and no I don't have no problem getting women in real life; however, sometimes I just want to go see a shoe show, that's what I call the strip club. A shoe show. Lmao. So strip clubs or the shoe shows, give me women walking around in heels, good music to vibe to and beer to drink. And there's always some girl feeling up on me. And I don't mind spending a lil cash every now and then on a lap dance or too. I'm not saying I can't get the same at a dance club because I do, but mostly I'm working as the Dj and more focused on keeping the crowd hype and dancing.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah I've seen strippers giving special attention to severely handicapped guys both physically and mentally handicapped. It is kinda sweet. Some of them seem to genuinely enjoy giving these guys what they need and probably can't find elsewhere.

That's one great mom.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I've seen that too .Seen guys with service dogs and some girls act nice to the dog too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    An attractive woman given you her attentions will make a normal guy having a bad day feel way better; same or more so with someone having a handicap.

A couple of months ago I was carrying a very heavy backpack and I sorta hurt something in the right part of my chest – ever since then I get some pain and discomfort in my right chest from time to time.

This past Tuesday my chest was killing me – could barely move my right arm (must have slept in a bad position or something to aggravate it) – it slowly got better – by Friday I was about 80% better but my chest still hurt – I went to a SC late Fr afternoon and was there for about 3.5 hours and had an awesome time and my chest did not hurt at all after that. I was healed by the strippers and their sexuality.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As the saying goes; “sex is the best medicine” – or is that laughter? – w/e – it should be both.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    There's a regular at Follies in a wheelchair who gets a lot of attention from some of the strippers. The reason is that he's a drug dealer and/or a pimp. Only in America. Make that only in Atlanta.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Chandler, that's a great story.

I'm a big fan of strip clubs, in large part because they help me deal with stress. Some jackass I used to know said I was stupid to go to clubs because I was just setting myself up to leave more frustrated than ever. How little did he know. I feel great when I leave a club.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    I feel the same way. I was involved in a very serious car accident; when I was still in high school. Coma(4 months), seizures, spinal cord injury, and much more, ... So inevitably I missed out on much of the normal young adult progression. Is. Serious girlfriend, and all the experimentations... It wasn't until a buddy of mine introduced me to the world of SC'ing. This industry should be considered more of a therapy, or public service. Yes, after my accident, there was a lot of uncertainty as to whether I would ever be able to do this and that... But thankfully, along with many of the girls help I was able to work through it; regaining full functionality, and a newfound confidence. Even though much is back to normal; if not even better. This industry should not have such a bad stigma or be looked "down," upon. Because in the end, these girls (probably because I'm extremely lucky- in more ways than one), have given me a whole new outlook on life! That's why I feel this should be a public service. Just my two cents. :):)
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) I guess the name of the therapy would be called.... Sexual Healing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion