tuscl

If you PAY strippers for CONVERSATION, please discuss it here

If you are a customer who PAYS strippers for CONVERSATION then let's discuss it. WHY would a self respecting man have to PAY a stripper (or ANY woman for that matter) to TALK to him? How much do you PAY strippers for CONVERSATION? Are you HOPING that by PAYING a stripper for CONVERSATION, that it will lead to you seeing the stripper OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?

5 comments

• lopaw
    20 years ago
    That works both ways, shadowcat.....only from a woman's perspective, add the word "with" after "fuck"!

Double lol!!
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    "Ultimately, all women do it for the money."

Only with men.
    Not other women!!! ;)

• SuperDude
    20 years ago
    I did not originate the line, but I wish I had: "Ultimately, all women do it for the money." Guys pay for companionship and sex all their lives.
  • ArcticWolf
    20 years ago
    Obviously RL hasn't been involved in any type of relationship. One way or another, whether you're dating or married, guys pay their girlfriends / wives. Maybe not directly, but by giving gifts, paying for shit, or simply by paying with your sanity, or your life essence, a relationship costs. We as men all pay.

Am I wrong?…lol…Those who are there can probably relate.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Wait for the one you want to get for a dance. Get the dances and move on. Conversation is for foreplay. There is no such thing as foreplay in a strip club because you aint' gonna get laid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion