tuscl

Work Crush

Timex345
Illinois
With the help of strip clubs, I realized how many other hot women there are in the
world. When I was younger, I would allow myself to get hung up on one girl.
I silently said good bye to my work crush. I will miss her. I reported to work as
usual but kept my head down. I waited for our start up meeting.
I could feel her standing next to me. I think she was actually attempting to get me
to look at her. But, I had already in my mind said good bye. I stayed strong and was relieved
when she clocked out for the day. She is on the shift before me. We really only cross paths
during the shift change. She usually completely ignores me. But, I think she missed me
giving her attention by looking at her. I am glad I set myself free.
No longer do I care who she is sleeping with at work or talking to.
It is true, girls love rejection.

10 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    I saw a girl pooping in a box at K-Mart
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Sounds like you rally showed her!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    ^^^ that's sarcasm, btw
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Grow a pair and ask her out
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Sounds like she's devastated.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Keep it up. You'll be fucking her in less than a week.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "I saw a girl pooping in a box at K-Mart"

Was she trying to return the box and get a refund?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Work crushes can serve two purposes:

1) a girl you actually talk to and interact with and feel at least some shared attraction. Maybe she has a boyfriend, maybe there's something else, but there's positive interaction

OR

2) she's pleasant eye candy but nothing more. There are four of these at my work. One is a butterface with no tits but she has a great ass and wears tight pants. Another has huge tits and wears boobs shirts. There's a cute blonde who is a little chubby but I'd still pay to see strip. Then there's the stuck up receptionist with the great rack. They're all great to look at, but I wouldn't call any of them real "crushes".

Anyways, your chick is eye candy. Don't put feelings on a girl like that. You can think about fucking her, but don't fantasize about dating her. Save that for chicks who are worth it.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @TimeX ... What I am about to say us very genuine. You might be gay and in denial.

I've noticed a pattern and level of narcissism with histrionics common in gay men. You might want to explore this with a therapist Or even (as you call it -cheap therapy) on gay forums. If you turn out to be gay, lucky you. You'll never have to lay to get laid again.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    *pay to get laid
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion