tuscl

What's your favorite or most played mobile device game?

I downloaded a monopoly game years ago so I have played it the most. It might be the only game I played on my iPad though.
How about you?

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm on level 319 in Candy Crush.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I'm on level 41 of WordChums (scrabble on steroids)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I know nothing about candy crush except one of my sisters keeps sending messages on Facebook unless it is a game generated message. 319, must be entertaining.

I haven't played scrabble in years. I do miss having time to play a number of games.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Monopoly's a great game. Actually teaches good lessons about the nature of capitalism if you study it thoroughly enough.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    People I work with got me into Trivia Crack.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm shocked that dougster's fav game is monopoly. Never saw that one coming.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    There are other games I haven't downloaded but the monopoly game is fairly quick and runs good. They even have a cheat option kind of like using the system, lol.

I think I briefly talked to one dancer about this and she said something about angry birds back a few years ago. I never played it.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    For a long time it was Hill Climb Racing but I've now earned enough points that I have all the vehicles and maxed out the upgrade options and I still can't get past a certain level on each challenge.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion