Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What's your favorite or most played mobile device game?

sharkhunter

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I downloaded a monopoly game years ago so I have played it the most. It might be the only game I played on my iPad though. How about you?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'm on level 319 in Candy Crush.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I'm on level 41 of WordChums (scrabble on steroids)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I know nothing about candy crush except one of my sisters keeps sending messages on Facebook unless it is a game generated message. 319, must be entertaining.

I haven't played scrabble in years. I do miss having time to play a number of games.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Monopoly's a great game. Actually teaches good lessons about the nature of capitalism if you study it thoroughly enough.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

People I work with got me into Trivia Crack.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'm shocked that dougster's fav game is monopoly. Never saw that one coming.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

There are other games I haven't downloaded but the monopoly game is fairly quick and runs good. They even have a cheat option kind of like using the system, lol.

I think I briefly talked to one dancer about this and she said something about angry birds back a few years ago. I never played it.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

For a long time it was Hill Climb Racing but I've now earned enough points that I have all the vehicles and maxed out the upgrade options and I still can't get past a certain level on each challenge.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement