tuscl

Coming to a city near you

Clackport
Washington
As I said earlier in a previous thread, I will traveling a lot in late 2015. Before that, I will have a week off in June, and I was thinking of visiting a city with good strip clubs. These are my possible choices: Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, Arizona.

I'm looking for the best mix of hot girls and mileage. I can only choose one of those cities to visit in June.

Which one should I choose and why?
(Keep in mind I want to explore the city with other things to do besides strip clubs, so hopefully the city has fun things to do)

Thanks

26 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    You should go to Miami so you can meet Papi

Oops

I meant you should go to Atlanta so you can meet shadow

Guess you'll have to flip a coin ;-)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ATL for damn near er'body on TUSCL. I'll even drive into ATL for the occasion.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    That is a good point. Your trip experiences probably would be enhanced if you can meet up with a very active regular TUSCL poster.

Do you want more Blacks or Latinas?

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    For what you want, I would choose Miami. Good beaches and black strip clubs. Atlanta also has good black clubs, but the non-club activities are not as attractive there in my view.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    SJG- if the choice is between Blacks and Latinas, then I'll go with Latinas.

JS69- I like Black girls, but I like the mixed race/exotic looking and the Latinas a little better.

Atlanta is definitely home to a lot of TUSCLers. There's Shadow, Staxwell, gewings, eyemalong just to name a few.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I you find a Rosa Acosta....I am stealing her.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Don't count on staxwell. He hasn't logged on for a year. Not sure what other venues you are interested in. I think the #1 Atlanta tourist attraction is Stone Mountain. I always liked the night time laser show. And yes, I have climbed Stone Mountain. :)
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Detroit should be thawed out by June.
    MIA and PHX are more winter destinations IMO.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If you want Latinas, I would think that California's San Gabriel Valley would be the place.

True?

SJG
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    You should track down JS69 and convince him to let you meet his DS so you can verify.

You should track down @Carolynn and give her what she loves.

Stay away from Phoenix in June. Too damn hot. Dallas will also be very hot and humid, as will Houston.

You could probably find enough sweet exotic strippers in Miami. Atlanta would be warm and humid but lots of TUSCL member support too.

Detroit/Toronto might be a good choice?

And maybe even consider @Diva to check out the DDs?

The world is your oyster my friend.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Miami has tons of Cubans and other Latinas.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Ididthisonce- If I find Rosa Acosta, I'm gonna kidnap her and make her my sex slave.

@Corvus- I think JS69 said his DS has red hair and pale skin. Not my type at all.

@Shadow- I'm just looking to enjoy the nightlife, meet a lot of beautiful girls. Maybe see a few attractions (spots).

@GACA- how far of a drive is it to ATL for you? Get out to ATL bro regardless if I show up or not.

Out of those choices, I would think LA is probably the city with the most things to do. I would think maybe Miami would have the hottest girls? I'm not sure which city would be the cheapest. Decisions, decisions, decisions. As of right now my first choice is Miami, but I'd thought I'd ask to see what you guys think.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Got one word for you, ranukam - Carmen.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Lopaw- ahhh, the memories :)
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Hey, how about San Diego? You can see lots of interesting sights and activity during the day. Then head to TJ for all the Latina booty you can handle!
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Corvus is right about the heat in Phoenix in June. If you're not used to 115 degrees it will fuckin take your breath away when you walk outside. They say it's a dry heat, but so's a pizza oven! San Diego is a great tourist choice, but you will have to go to TJ for any decent SC fun. Good luck!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If you want Latinas then definitely Miami. Go to Tootsies and stay till the little head collapses from exhaustion. San Diego/Tijuana would also be a great choice. LA would be ok but given the LE activity in COI recently it wouldn't be my first choice.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    If it is Latinas that you are looking for, then you'll be sorely disappointed in Atlanta. Best bet is at Follies and they are quite hit or miss there. Atlanta is primarily a party city so there isn't very much to do outside of partying and clubbing. It's been that way since I was a young'n growing up (remember Freaknik anyone?). Not sure if you are an outdoors person but there is Stone Mountain nearby. The Georgia Aquarium in downtown has been noted as the world's largest aquarium and it is worth checking out as well. I went there and it was worth it. The World of Coca-Cola is next door to it. It's alright. Worth looking at at least once and its only around $16 to enter. Across the street is the Centennial Olympic Park which was where the 1996 Olympics were held. The local hip-hop and R&B artists sometimes hold local concerts for free during the spring and summer at that park so if you're lucky enough to be in town on a day that a free concert is being held then check that out as well.

Hope this helps

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    But for what you're looking for, I would say that Miami is the clear winner (I'm planning a trip there myself by the summer of next year).
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @azdd- lol

It looks like Miami is the clear winner. Miami it is then! In June it's gonna get real hot over there, I'm gonna try to get there in late April or May. I hope Papi, Clubber, Dolfan and whoever other TUSCLer that lives in Miami is ready. To borrow a line from The Rock, do you smell what ranukam is cooking?
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    There's at least as much interesting shit to do in Los Angeles as in the other places you mention, and clubs in the City of Industry and Tropical Lei in Upland have excellent mileage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    When it comes to SCs; ATL feels like a one trick pony - i.e. Follies or bust.

For SCs and non-SC partying; LA and MIA are good choices.

Miami has South Beach where a lot of the young and beautiful hang out during the day and hit the clubs at night
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    The LE activity in COI has cooled considerably, and my recent first time visit to Tropical Lei resulted in the kind of UUHM that I was hoping for.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Sounds Great! Got me salivating.

SJG
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Quite honestly Miami and LA are my top two choices. The airfare would be cheaper to go to LA, since I live in the West Coast. Come to think about it, I'm sure has LA has lots of Latinas. I'm banking on the fact that Miami has hotter girls (specifically Latinas) than LA.

Is that enough of a difference to justify going to Miami over LA, even though Miami will be more expensive to get there? Which LA clubs have the hot Latinas?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    " I'm banking on the fact that Miami has hotter girls (specifically Latinas) than LA."

I wouldn't think this is true. San Jose Latinas are as hot as you'll find anywhere. It is just that our DA's office will spare no expense in preventing contact strip clubs from getting started.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion