tuscl

Offtopic Tragedy strikes in South Carolina when 3 pretty ladies hit a tree.

I've heard about this a few days ago from a friend of a friend. It saddens me. I didn't realize I had met at least two of the girls until I heard the story on the local news.
The girl I remember meeting had a pretty smile and now I hear she's critical in intensive care. I hope she has a complete recovery. The other two girls died. I'm sad to hear the news. If anyone is interested in supporting a worthy cause, I did find a way for anyone to help out with medical bills. My condolences to the family and friends if anyone knows these girls. I post a number of Offtopic topics on this web site so I hope no one gets offended. I'll post the link next.

5 comments

• Ironcat
    9 years ago
    I was at Platinum earlier this week and asked the waitress why it was so dead - only 5 - 6 dancers around and she said most were at the funeral.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I did not realize they had that many friends of dancers. I was at another club and two people heard about it. I hope kachina has a complete recovery. I met her before and I feel sad to hear what happened. I guess I will never know what happened to cause the fatal wreck. I told someone if a deer runs out in the road in front of me, I'm going to hit it before I swerve and wreck or hit a tree. I have no idea what caused the wreck but I've seen multiple deer in the area the last two weeks. 3 deer in just one spot last week right beside the road.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    When you hear about tragedies, you think it sounds awful and then hope it didn't affect anyone you know. I'm wondering if I met both of the deceased. I forget so much. I don't even remember the roommates I had in college but that was several years ago. A sister of mine in Europe was not in the plane crash over there so my mother is relieved.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I wish parents and others would urge young people and friends to buckle up. It didn't matter for one of the deceased but it does save lives and or reduce injuries in the event of a wreck. I was once hard headed not wearing a helmet while bicycling but someone talked me into it. 2 years later the helmet either saved my life or prevented brain injury. Ok sorry for rambling.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion