tuscl

LD Pet Peeve

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

It usually occurs more in the divey SCs where dances are given on the floor.

But has it happened to you that another dancer comes up to the dancer you are getting dances from and they start talking for most of the song?

I think that is super rude especially when the dancer you are getting a dance from still charges you for the song she spent mostly talking to the other dancer – wtf.

It has not happened much to me but *has* happened. The first time or 2 I tried to be polite and let it slide but now I tell them straight up I am not paying for the songs she spent talking or at times I will just pay her for the songs she has already done and I get up and don’t get any more dances from her

18 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Stop,drop and roll.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Raise a ruckus
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Yeah it happens, but usually that only "coversate" for a few seconds so it doesn't greatly impact my dance. If she starts yammering for more than that, I will say something to her that she won't like.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I have not had this happen to me but would not be happy if it did.

I do remember sitting stage side at a club in Dallas. Not the main stage but one of the smaller secondary stages. I was sitting there drinking and tipping. One of the dancers spent nearly the entire song sitting on her ass and talking to a bouncer and another dancer. No tip for her and I left soon after that. So many of these girls have no work ethic or concept of trying to make money. Good thing they have tits.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    This or using their phone.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    I've had it happen several times and always refused to pay. I believe the last time it happened, I stood up to move seats and told the dancer I might consider getting another dance when she was "ready to work." Another time, the girl told me not to pay and apologized for the dancer who interrupted us (because she was new).
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Stick a couple of fingers between her legs as deep as you can go. It's just a guess, but I'm betting that this subtle reminder will get her back on track to do what you are paying her for.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yes it has happened to me too but talking on the cell phone is even worse.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Papi, I hate that shit too. BS with your friend on YOUR own time biotch, not while you are dancing for me!

Like JS69 suggestion, but that will probably get you bounced ..... except at Follies.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Wow! Some girls just don't know how to make money. With age comes wisdom (sometimes) and I have learned over the years how to make a man feel like the center of attention. So I think I gotta couple more years in this business!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Beats the yeast infection I got. Had to go to CVS at 4:00 AM.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Most girls I get dances with and their friends know how I don't tolerate it, so it's only a problem on the rare occasions when a more clueless dancer comes by and butts in. The damage isn't just a matter of the time spent. It's the way it totally breaks the spell.

Once, a stripper who was new to me yapped away for about half a song with one of her friends. When I explained why I was stopping her after one song, the ditz actually said to me that she couldn't understand what I was complaining about, because she had continued to grind on me through her whole chat.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Sometimes dancers pull this shit with me coz they think that I won't mind. Well I do fucking mind and it will be the last dance that I ever get from her.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    It's only happened to me a few times, but once a girl was so disengaged she didn't even notice when I got up and walked away. I left $10 in my chair & just went to another table. She sat there "dancing" for at least 2 songs before another girl came up to me. I told her the story and we watched her for a 3rd song, laughing and pointing it out to the waitresses. Then the new girl did some dances for me & I lost focus on the old one. I saw her in the club once more, but she didn't say a word to me.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    If it's has been a few LD's in I let it slide. Cost if doing business. But if I notice the same stripper doing it early and often I tell them straight up I'm not paying for a conversation. Particularly one so fckn mundane.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    This has only happened to me in dives. I wish a girl would try that someplace where I was spending more than $5 a song. Even at $5, it's still rather annoying. It's been a while since that's happened, but I imagine if it were to happen in the future I'd stop the dances at the end of that song and tell her why I'm stopping the dances...just because I know how much dancers love feedback.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    The only talking she should be doing while she's dancing for me is whispering dirty things in my ear.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Lol. The airhead I told about upthread would have been right at home babbling away on LDK's lap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion