tuscl

Biggest SC day/night of the year in your area.

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Monday, March 23, 2015 10:59 AM
We are getting close to the #1 strip club day for entire year in my city... Opening day for baseball season! (The Wednesday before Thanksgiving is probably the 2nd busiest day). However, the combination of lots and lots of people taking off work, drinking all day, and having the built in excuse that they are: "at the ball game for opening day" makes it THE day in Detroit to go to a strip club. It's by far the busiest day of the year and the amount of girls working on an opening day/evening/night is incredible. In your experience, what is the busiest/best day of the year to go strip clubbing in your town/area?

9 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Not a strip club, but one Tilted Kilt in San Diego is maybe 200 feet from the ball park. It is totally packed during baseball games. And the girls are hotter than at the strip clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m aware there are certain days it may be extra busy – but I never thought there was a particular “SC day” per se.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    That would be any day Rick Dugan shows up in a shiny suit.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    If what you're asking is what day is most crowded, then here in Omaha, its during the College World Series. The clubs down in Lincoln are during Husker football weekends. The one other city I'll mention is Des Moines, and there, it's during the Iowa State Fair. I made the mistake of going there then and each club was overcrowded.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Not in my area, but I was at the Mons Venus in Tampa on a Sunday afternoon during and after a Bucs game. It was dead up until 15 minutes before the game end then a boatload of striopers showed up. (All were their top-shelf girls). The customers soon arrived and the place was packed for about an hour. SRO. Then it quickly emptied out. Customers left. Most of the dancers left. Wham bam thank you ma'am. It was surreal.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Oaks and Derby.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    As a Detroiter I can tell you that the Tigers' home opener is a city-wide party.
  • johnsmojo
    9 years ago
    It used to be the day after Thanksgiving
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    No specific one day a year type thing where I club. But like many other areas the day before Thanksgiving and Xmas eve are usually pretty busy. Cinco de Mayo is busy at booze serving topless joints.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion