tuscl

What are a strip club's most busy days of the week?

Saturday, March 21, 2015 9:09 PM
Bit of a newcomer and was wondering which were the busiest days (in numbers of customers) for a typical strip cub? I would imagine Friday and Saturday night are the most busy however are there any other days that in your experience many people tend to visit or days where there are fewest customers?

19 comments

• zazzlefraz
    9 years ago
    I should add, in particular, that I'm interested to know which are the least busy days.
  • blublu
    9 years ago
    Tuesdays aren't normally very busy. Saturdays are the busiest. For a medium crowd Thursday is your best bet.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If you don't want crowds then you'd probably prefer day shift. Day shift at most clubs is pretty slow -- fewer dancers but fewer customers too. If you want a slow night shift, Sunday will be the slowest if the club is even open. Monday and Tuesday nights are usually the next slowest unless a special promotion brings out the crowds. The crowds get bigger as the week progresses, usually culminating in the biggest crowd on saturday night.
  • zazzlefraz
    9 years ago
    Thanks for that. Sounds like day shifts or Sun/Mon/Tues are the nights to go if you're looking for a less-crowded club. I guess though the advantage of less customers would be diminished if the 'higher-quality' dancers only come out on the busy nights. Would it be true that the dancers on, say, Monday and Tuesday nights are typically not as high quality as those on, say, Saturday nights?
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Is blowing a cover charge and 1 overpriced drink really going to break your bank ? You're being over analytical here. Just go on 1 peak, and 1 slack night/shift, and thus get a feel for which one best suits your tastes. One factor to consider is dancer/customer ratio. While it is true that the greater number of hot dancers come out on the weekends, so do the customers, sometimes too many more. I bailed out of an upscale Phoenix club one Saturday night that was chock block full of hot dancers. Thing was, every hot dancer that I approached for dances was already taken as place was even more full of customers. Looking forward to your reviews........
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Some topless clubs in my area offer drink & dance specials on Tuesday's & Wednesday's, and they're packed.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I went to 3 different clubs today during the hours of 2pm - 5pm. They were all pretty dead. I did get alot of quality time with some good looking dancers that were otherwise bored out of their skulls.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    While it's generally true that it's slowest on Sunday night and builds up to a peak on Saturday night, it's also true I've been in one of my regular clubs on Sunday night and they had far more people then than when I've gone there midweek. I have no idea why that would be, unless it's people who know they don't have to work Monday. Sometimes, the days that are busy are driven by promotions, and also by events outside the strip club. Here in Omaha, the week of the College World Series and the weekend of the Berkshire Hathaway stockholders meeting is always busy at my regular Omaha-area club, so I usually try to go to my other regular clubs those days.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    For me this is a balancing act. The slow times are often too slow because there are too few dancers to choose from. The busy times are often too busy because there are too many PLs to compete with. For night shift, Wednesday or Thursday evening to me have the best chance of being busy enough to attract the better dancers but not so busy that it's not fun. A normal day shift is too slow for me so I typically only like day shift in the busier clubs like follies or hi liter. But these are the ideals. In practice I sometimes just go when I can and make do. Plus there are exceptions everywhere. I met my DS on a slow Monday night and that was my best strip club visit ever.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Try your local clubs before coming to any conclusions. Like lopaw mentioned, there's some clubs that run specials on what some would consider the slow days. Those specials have the effect of turning those days into busy ones. There's also other factors that could throw things off, there's a club around here that's busier on Monday's than Saturdays. I don't really know why, but its consistently that way. The net is, while what most people said is generally true, its not gospel.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    It varies club to club. Whereas someone said Tuesdays, and I'm bound to agree, one clubs I frequent on occasion does a half-price dance special on Tuesdays and, as such, does the most business then. There's no one good answer.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Afternoons are probably pretty dead if a club is even open.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    AGree that it varies by club. One local club gets busy thursday because of a buffet, and more crowded Tuesday than what you'd expect because of half-priced shots. Another local club gets crazy busy Wednesday, because they have this system where, in order to work Friday or Saturday night, you have to work 3 "slow shifts" during the week, and Wednesday is the last shift that qualifies as a slow shift.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    It varies so much on location. I have a buddy who use to bartend at a strip club in a convention town, there busiest days were usually Sunday nights (night most people arrived in town before events started) and Tuesday & Thursday days (usually slow days at conventions and trade shows). He said unless there was a major event in town weekends were usually dead as that locals usually didn't come to their club.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    On average Sat is the busiest night, followed by Fri. But there are lots of factors in play. I've been out to clubs on Sat night and the place was dead, and I've been to clubs where it was a circus on a Tuesday night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It’s similar to most bars or nightclubs; i.e. Fr and Sat nights are the busiest and have the most dancers and more hot dancers b/c of the higher dancer #s to begin with. But a lot of experienced SCers; including myself; find ourselves often having a better time/experience in off-peak times. As many have mentioned; a big part of it is location/club dependent. Certain clubs are not worth it on dayshift or off peak times; and others are more enjoyable in off-peak times. You would have to visit the different clubs in your area at different times to see what works best for you (and you can also read the reviews to get a feel).
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Also keep an eye on the calendar. A lot of guys get paid on the 1st and 15th. So sometimes the 15th is relatively crowded. Typically the end of the month brings out more dancers looking to make rent.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    If we are talking nights at the SC and not days, then I would agree with most here. Busiest from most to least... At least in my experience. 1) Saturday night 2) Friday night 3) Thursday night 4) Wednesday night 5) Monday night 6) Sunday night 7) Tuesday night
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Don't tell the strippers us senior citizens get our social security payments on Wednesdays. They may swap the clubs if they knew. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion