tuscl

Awkward Moment At The Stage, Good Thing In The Backroom

Saturday, March 21, 2015 1:21 PM
Yesterday night (3/20/15) was a fun night for me. Everything was going well, like I was with my beer (Black Butte) enjoying the moment. All was like Hunky Dory, nothing would diminish this moment. Five minutes back, as I was walking in and moving around eyeballing the place, I noticed she was seated with a customer. I said to myself, yeah she's busy and that's a good thing. The stage chairs started filling up with PLs wanting to get a closer look at her. I caught has stare motioning me to come over and wondered "Oh geez there she goes again." I finally got myself a chair when the the first song was about middle way. Gazing up she literally the definition of right proportion and symmetry and it shows how us men like to stare at these beautiful lines that literally light up the senses. She's a good dancer and there were about at three PLs wanting to hang out with her. Then she sat on my lap and told me "I wanna hang out with you." "Ummmm, no you have two customers who want you so bad right now. Make money first." "Dude, I will go find you when this song is over." I told her to move because she was sitting on my lap longer than it needs to be and those PLs are getting pissed already. Man, that was awkward, not a good way of saying it in front of the many PLs around. Now, two PLs were angling at her while I placed myself far as possible. I enjoyed my moments there, looking at other dancers who are also nice looking. She found me and sat beside me. Started talking dirty to me again trying to turn me on. Of course with the face like that I got turned on. She pulled me into the backroom. And boy, she gave me a very good lapdance. Moreover she was very very wet down there. I got lucky that time around.

1 comment

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I like black butte
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion