tuscl

New and Definitely NOT Improved Listing Format for Club Reviews

PhantomGeek
North Dakota
Yesterday, I was able to hit the Club Reviews for a town, hit the Sort by Last Review, and then read the most recent reviews for that town. It was quick. It was simple. And time-wise, it was practical.

I can't do that now.

I pulled up a couple of different cities, and now all of the clubs are listed in no discernible or desired order. We get the name, the address, the phone number, how many stars it has, and how many reviews it has -- but now we have to click on each and every club to see what reviews are the most recent? What a massive waste of time this'll be.

Founder, please, put things back the way they used to be. We PLs only have so much time!

10 comments

• tobala
    10 years ago
    Website links and hours of operation are gone too, but some of them were wrong anyway.
  • CowTime
    10 years ago
    I totally agree with OP. The "Sort by Last Review" option was very convenient. I guess TUSCL is trying to get you to go to a different club by randomizing the order of the club listing.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    @Phantom: Totally agree... did you also PM founder?

@tobala: haven't those been 'off' the 'lists of clubs' (i.e. 'city') pages for some time? Have to go to each club's page for that info.

Link 'buttons' (for website etc) on each club's page is now a column on the right instead of horizontal row.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Mjx- the website button for one of my clubs is gone since there on the side.
  • busta_nut
    10 years ago
    new format sucks, cannot search by last review dates, and all the above changes.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I see the other clubs for a city that used to be listed on the right side of the screen on one page are gone now. Maybe there is still a link somewhere. I just don't know where. If I'm checking reviews for a city, I do like to click on the other clubs in that city to see other reviews just in that city.
  • nickifree
    10 years ago
    "Sort by Last Review" seriously needs to come back.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    mjx01, nope, not yet. I'll have to PM Founder tonight after work.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Just noticed that on my laptop there is a website button but on my phone it's not there.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Sounds like the redesign is something of a work in progress and that part of the issue is to format it for cross-platform use.

But good heavens -- sort order options (by date, by number of reviews, by rating, by sub-rating) should be a basic feature in a review page. Or else the city page should explicitly tell us WHAT is the order shown.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion