tuscl

Advice for the clueless!

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
As an actual lion that recently acquired a laptop from a stupid fat American tourist on safari I have been learning how to use your human internet. I came across this site and discovered a debate among the clueless regarding a "system" to score strippers. I think my skills as a lion will transfer over quite nicely.

What I do when I see a herd of gazelle is I put on my best suit to put all of the gazelle at ease. If there is a bouncer associated with that particular herd of gazelle I am sure to grease him with a little money. I have plenty from all of the tourists on safari that I eat. This system allows me to identify the young female gazelles with drug problems and daddy issues. They are the best!

I think this should help you strip club hounds.

10 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    Aint no such thang as a drug problem!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shit!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Original post is 2015.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    I like the cut of the OP’s jib. You hairless apes should listen to that guy. Wait... that’s me. Well, you apes should DEFINITELY listen.

ROAR!!!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Class is in session and I am ready with pencil and note pad.

Smart talk
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Words to live by. A true predator knows how to find its prey, and this Rick provides important insight.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Lil_Baller you should change your nickname to Lil_Bumper.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The main system is just not to buy dances. Rather you pick the girl and approach, and get a front room makeout session going. From there, back room, to waking up with her in the mornings.

The System is worth understanding, because though it misses much, at least it is not based on buy dances.

SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    If the young gazelles are being eaten while they are high on heroin, do you feel the opoid effects while munching on them too?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Smart talk
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion