tuscl

Hooters girls fantasy

Shekitout
South Carolina
Sunday, December 26, 2004 4:29 AM
Do you ever fantasize about lap dances with Hooters girls? At Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC, your fanatsy can come true with two ex-Hooters girls working there, both as cute as buttons and they ain't serving chicken wings!

5 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    Casualguy, I followed my ATF around to half a dozen jobs or more after she quit stripping. Although "follow" isn't exactly the right word since she always told me where she was going next and invited me to come visit her. A lot of her jobs were waitressing and I used to have dinner where she worked. She'd sometimes order for me without ever asking what I wanted, then eat half my dinner. I thought it was pretty funny. We'd often have a couple of drinks after her shift ended. I actually enjoyed her as much as a waitress as when she was stripping. Although I do miss those LD's. But she'd get really pissed if I asked for one now.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I remember one hot looking and friendly dancer who quit working as a stripper and got a temporary job as a Hooters girl. She might have thought it odd how I kept running into her at alot of her temporary jobs. I also saw her back working as a stripper at two other clubs temporarily and then working as a bartender. I talked to her alot more as a bartender than I ever did when she was a stripper. I guess you could say she left me a bit speechless when she was nude. :)
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    One of my ATF strippers quit and went to work at a Hooters. I was never sure why.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    This is strange. Thinking about Hooters girls is making me hungry. Maybe it's because I go to Hooters to eat primarily. I also enjoy the view and beer as big secondary reasons.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I have always had a special place in my heart for the ladies of Hooters. All that beauty, and they probably make minimum wage and tiny tips. I once heard a story that a crazy guy sued Hooters, because they would not hire him to wait the tables. The judge threw out the lawsuit, saying: "You don't have hooters, sir." Case dismissed!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion