tuscl

Private Investigator Gets Paid To Sleep With Prostitutes

Thursday, March 19, 2015 1:03 PM
A private investigator in Australia gets paid to go into massage parlors, engage in sexual activities, and then afterwards use the fact that he did to help the authorities build cases on the parlor owners and their employees. [view link]

11 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    The Dream Job!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Good thing the authorities don't try to hire TUSCL members.....or have they?
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Very odd. Brothels are legal in New South Wales, Australia (where this story is from)
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Did a little more reading. They're legal if licensed, but according to a 2009 report unlicensed (and therefore illegal) brothels outnumber the licensed ones 4 to 1.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, this is strange because some places in Australia do now have legal brothels. In the Nevada legal brothels, the law requires them to use condoms. I've wondered how they could ever enforce such a thing. But this also gets into why it is hard for the cops to crack down on AMPs. And now, many police jurisdictions have explicit policies against getting naked. It just gets them into too much trouble. At AMPs nothing happens until you are naked. I explained that with my last two visits, there never was any discussion or negotiating. There was flirting and friendly talk, and sex acts. But the girls never asked for money, and then at the end when I handed it to them all they did was give a very enthusiastic Thank You. Impossible to bust people who operate that way. I learned a long time ago, no reason to try and make it happen verbally, not when you are alone in a room with a girl you like. Impossible to bust anyone, unless they pass all sorts of unconstitutional rules which don't apply anywhere else except in an AMP or SC. Here, on duty police officers are never allowed to engage in any sex acts. But they theoretically could hire Special Masters, who would be exempt from those rules. But just consider how it would look when this was brought out in front of a jury. This is why these local ordinances are so harmful. They make perfectly ordinary things unlawful without cause, in SC's and AMP's, because they've identified easy points to do civil enforcement. We need to fight these types of ordinances in the Civil Courts. This is what Jim and Artie Mitchel were able to do. The Calif State Supreme Court, under Rose Bird, struck down a whole bunch of Victorian Era junk for them. But since a new generation of rule makers has come up with stuff to replace it. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think he's a real jackass. Setting up girls who are just trying to make a living, having sex with them and then getting them arrested, and probably getting the place shutdown so other PLs can't have any fun. I wouldn't do it.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Thomas Magnum slept with a lot of women also.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… I think he's a real jackass. Setting up girls who are just trying to make a living, having sex with them and then getting them arrested …” It’s probably about the $$$ - the illegal places, by virtue of being illegal; probably don’t pay the taxes and fees to the localities, as the legal places do – i.e. the localities don’t want their $$$ being fucked with.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I wonder if he has sex with a girl he really likes he'd put in his report, "Nope nothing to see here".
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If it were me, I'd never find a girl doing anything wrong. But I would notice other people who are trying to take advantage of them. SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant point san_jose_guy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion