tuscl

My CF One Year Later

Monday, March 16, 2015 11:35 PM
12 months ago I met my CF at a strip club. The way it down was so fast. I bought the dance at full price because she offered it half the price and I felt sooooo offended by it I rejected it. I understood right away she badly needs it and decided to help her by buying just one dance. Halfway through the song she offered me the OTC deal because she needed more money and I shook her hand on that. One year later, we are still very good friends, I would say more than good friends. She's like the girl I would hang out with whenever she gets on idle mode, which is a lot. I thought it would end around three months but we got over that, thanks to her efforts to make better about how she lives her life. I learned to tune out of them and just simply see it like that. No pressure on either one of us. We just maintain this simple connection that we both can say hard to walk away from. And no, I am really not into that White Knight role. I am not that guy who will make that happen. I'm just that guy who will be there doing nothing, while she slowly fumbles on to the next one. Above all, she is very special to me. I have accepted her for who she really is and she sees me like I am my true self. She could bullshit me all she wants until she gets tired of it, I will simply just stand my ground and just stare at her with a caring countenance. Maybe what we have will go on and on like the bunny and at one year it seems like I have know this girl for a long time already. So here's to my CF. Thank you for choosing me to be your hangout buddy.

5 comments

• grand1511
    9 years ago
    So what do you want me to do, drop my pants and fire a rocket? (D.Rickles)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Yeah, hockey puck!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Good friends are hard to find in this world.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    Maybe you're in love.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "Maybe you're in love." Good question. We've been hanging out for that long it simply became part of my lifestyle. It could be just friends-with-benefits because we're not talking about how are we going to live together or even talk about 'us' in a relationship.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion