tuscl

And what is the bathroom troll?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Monday, March 16, 2015 5:30 AM
I hate to ask for the definition of terms after I asked about LDK and clearly offended a subset of you guys, but bathroom troll isn't in the glossary! Is this the bathroom attendant? Why call the poor guy a troll? Working in a strip club bathroom seems a bad enough job that you don't deserve to be called troll for doing it! I feel sorry for bathroom attendants because that job is definitely not brilliant!

7 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    TwoSheds has a link to an article about a bathroom valet in one of the Detroit clubs. Guys works long hours. Comes in at noon and is there til 2am close. I would get bored.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    All I know is a lot of us complain about that dude but, I have thanked him many times for being there when I needed to "clean up" after a VIP session, wanted a piece of gum or candy and fresh spray of cologne. I too would be bored out of my mind not to mention the agony of patrons walking in the restroom with that pussy eating grin on their face while I have to watch them facilitate. I'm sure they get their share of drunken assholes too giving them a hard time.
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    Haven't you seen "Deuce Bigelow"? From what I could glean from that standout of American cinema, the bathroom troll life seems exciting, intriguing, and sometimes even dangerous.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    an old fashioned troll waits under a bridge to demand people's money to cross. a bathroom troll waits by the bathroom sinks and demands people's money for handing them a paper towel The connection seems pretty obvious to me. In defense of the bathroom troll, however, I did have one a few weeks ago rub me down with a lint roller. Also the bathroom troll at Mons last night agreed with me that the midget getting a lap dance was hilarious. So I admit that bathroom trolls can occasionally have some redeeming value.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The trolls keep the bathroom clean and provide other services such as selling cigarettes, condoms and (so I'm told) drugs. I always tip them a dollar.
  • slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    Tip them a buck and say a silent thanks that there before the grace of your-deity-of-choice go I.
  • naytch88
    9 years ago
    Never once had them demand money from me. Clubs are too cheap to hire a janitor and someone has to keep the club clean when you guys piss all over the floors. Most of them where I live are black, and its usually white guys hating the bathroom attendants just associating black with handout even though the guy is working. What do you want a hand job for you're measly one dollar? Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion