tuscl

Birthday Visit

Clubber
Florida
I did stop by a favorite club Sunday, my birthday. A waste of 20 minutes. Granted it was early afternoon, but that is my normal time to visit, Two dancers sitting at the bar talking. Never acknowledged my presence. One talking to a couple of guys, seemed to definitely be working there. barmaid cam right over and I ordered a beer. She said nothing other than "What can I get you?" Two guys and dancer split up. Dancer to the backroom. Two guys pass by and I said hello. Neither responded. Two dancers kept talking. Barmaid never came back to check on me. I finished the beer and left.

10 to 1, the dancers bitched later that they weren't making any money. I had enough for both of them to start a decent day. Still have it all.

Went by my other fave club. Saw my last CF's car, so didn't stop.

21 comments

• tobala
    10 years ago
    Sorry things didn't work out but happy birthday!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Ugh..sorry the birthday wishes didn't come through this year for you
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    That kind of poor customer service sucks anytime, but is that much worse having to endure on your birthday. So sorry that you had to deal with that.

If you ever find yourself in LA I'd be honored to buy you a b-day drink and a LD of your choice from a very pleasing assortment of Asian cuties!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Wouldn't have happened at Follies but Happy Birthday.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    Well that sucks. Happy bday. Sorry you couldn't get any attention.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Happy Birthday, hope you at least get a text, thats all I got
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    Should of worn your birthday suit. That might get their attention.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Sorry your strip club visit didn't pan out, Clubber. You should've been able to get at least one dancer to blow out your candle!

Happy Birthday anyway, you old fart! Fuck that club! It's time to go out and enjoy!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Being in Florida isn't enough of a present? It's gonna be back down in the 20's at night later this week.

Happy Birthday
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Oh, I had a great day, taken as a whole. That 1/2 hour, just a blur by the end of the evening. Well, a lot of the evening was also a blur! :)

I missed so much time in the last year due to surgeries and recovering, that I really need to get back into the clubbing. I doubt I'll ever go back to the frequency of the past, but I never say never, except for when I say, "I never say never." A paradox. :)
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Happy birthday!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Happy late birthday!
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Clubber, that explains the candle shortage in your town then :-) ?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    @Clubber,

Happy Birthday!

You say you like Asians. Do you find many in your local SC's? Which ones? Do you go to other places, like AMP's?

SJG
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SJG,

Seriously, the only two I've really ever seen was a Navy guy's wife dancing in Key West, and my ATF. A few have the exotic look, but think they had limited genetic Asian.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I went back to see my last review of the club I visited. An old favorite. Last time I was there, over a year ago, but the same result, for the most part. It didn't use to be that way. I found a gem or two there on past Sunday visits.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. And now SS time!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Stripper Shit time? Geez, man....
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    PG,

Social Security. :)

I thought about the "SS" after I posted. But then how many here would understand "SS" from a 1940's perspective?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    This be true... *g*
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    So @Clubber, what is this interest in Asians you have written about? Sounds like you don't have much contact with them.

Here, Asians are about 10% of the dancers in the local clubs.

In SF, Crazy Horse has sometimes been mostly Asian, and it sounds like now New Century has lots. One guy had posted a list.

But my own experience with them is mostly in AMPs or with Civvies met in the work place and just everywhere. It is just the way the local population is.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion