tuscl

John Smith does 69

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

We have tickets to a show and I'm watching her get dressed. This is where the plans start to go astray. She looks so stunning that I must get pictures. When the picture show is over, she decides to change shoes. She is sitting in the chair changing and I start kissing her neck. I wasn't trying to start anything. I was just being affectionate.

Well, she loves having her neck kissed, and she's high, so she starts moaning very softly. Then I start fondling her magnificent breasts while I kiss her neck. One pops out so I go down to suck on it. I tell her "we've got to leave for the show, so let's stop in a couple of minutes." "Whatever you want" she says. I love a woman with that attitude. So I start kissing her, fully intending to stop after that. But she rubs my dick through my pants while we're kissing, so we kiss more intently. That gives the little head a vote, and of course he doesn't give a damn about the show. This keeps going for a couple of minutes until the point of no return has been reached.

Suddenly the decision is made. "Get in the bed right now" I command, "and "remove everything." "I want you completely naked." There will be no private lap dance tonight. And the show has been totally forgotten. As she has never denied any sexual request I've ever made, she immediately complies. She is mostly naked as I fondle her on the bed, but she can't get one of her shoes off. So I tell her to let me try. I can't get it off either. I start devouring her body and tell her that we'll just do it with her shoe on. But she wants it off. I guess it's uncomfortable to be naked with one shoe on and one off. So she tries again. And fails. We are both extraordinarily horny but the damn shoe won't budge. So I tell her to lay still, and I grab a pair of scissors that I borrowed from the hotel desk to grind up the weed we just smoked. I'm lucky I don't cut her foot but somehow I manage to cut enough shoe laces to get the shoe off. In the morning I find the mangled shoe with the laces in 6-7 pieces in the floor.

Finally she is nude, laying in the bed, and completely available for me to do anything and everything that I want. The interruption of the shoe has slowed my lust slightly, and so a thought occurs to me. I wasn't planning on sex before the show so I didn't take the pill that helps the little head complete his appointed task. I don't have to use it, but it does seem to help the little head stay harder for an intense period of activity. But it's too late now, and I figure this beautiful young body is all the help I need. Turns out I'm right about this.

I begin kissing her neck, and then we kiss on the lips. I start rubbing her pussy which makes her kiss more passionately. Then I must have her breasts. They are the most wonderful breasts imaginable, made perfectly for me. So I consume them. I suck so much of them in my mouth that I can hardly breath. This always turns her on. Even more so when I go back to rubbing her pussy while I suck.

I know what she wants. But I'm not ready yet. So I come back up to kiss. Our mouths are entwined. Then, she begs me. "Please make me cum," she says. This is the first time she's ever said that. So I work my way down slowly, kissing each square inch on the way. Then I kiss her inner thighs while she thrusts her hips into the air trying to force her pussy into my mouth. I've teased her long enough.

So I give her what she wants. I have never engaged so intimately with a woman's vagina as I have with hers. I know every nook and cranny, and I know exactly what she likes the best. So I do all of her favorite things, doing each for a minute or two and then moving on to the next one.

She lasts until mid way through the second round and then explodes with pleasure. I suck aggressively until the last shiver. I'm not done. Not even close. And she knows it. But I slow the pace briefly to let her catch her breath. During this time I kiss her pussy lightly, and caress her thighs.

Then I stick a finger in. That gets her ready to go again. So once again I employ my intimate and detailed knowledge of her anatomy, both inside and out, to give her far more pleasure then any man or boy has ever come close to doing before. In between orgasms I come up to kiss her so she can tell me how awesome this is and how she never wants to stop. In total, this lasts for 30 minutes at least. Probably more. She's had several orgasms and clearly wants to keep going.

The little head stays at attention through it all. It's just like founder says -- you're only as old as the women you fuck. Tonight I'm 19, and 19 doesn't need pills. The view between her legs is magnificent. I bet even a 90 year old man could stay hard looking at this. I've got to remember to take a picture from down there next time. When I start exploring her vagina with my mouth again, the little head has an idea. He wants to get sucked too. I'm not usually a big fan of 69, but I do want to live up to my namesake. So I readjust and put my feet above her head with my dick in her face. She understands and takes me in. We suck one another for 10 minutes or so. I've cum in her mouth many times, and she would be glad to have me do so again right now. But I'm just not ready to be finished quite yet.

So I pull out of her mouth, and she says "fuck me now." I've never refused any sexual request of hers either. I don't think there is any better feeling in the entire world than being uncovered inside the very tight little vagina of a beautiful young woman. It honestly feels like I've grown a couple of extra inches inside her. Whether that's the result of pot or how tight she is doesn't matter. It's awesome.

Somehow the little head keeps going until she cums again and then it's his moment of glory. I cum in several long slow thrusts deep inside her, moaning and declaring how wonderful she is with each thrust. Then we just lay together for a while with me inside her, the combination of complete exhaustion and total fulfillment making it hard for either one of us to move.

Finally, we kiss and I reluctantly withdraw from her. I put my head on her chest and a few minutes later she is snoring. A couple of minutes later I'm sound asleep as well with my head on the most magnificent pillows anywhere.

So that's my latest sex story. What's yours?

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I jacked off and jizzed into my bellybutton.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    GMD, not the kind of sex story I was hoping for.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    GMD, great story. You've motivated me to cum in her mouth this week, no doubt about it. Sans the pliers of course.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I hope this is really true and you're not some fat guy sitting on your couch in your underwear eating Cheetos and typing out your fantasies.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Shailynn, I'm not fat, and I dictated most of the story on my iPhone while walking my dog, not sitting on the couch. I was also wearing pants. However, I do admit that I really like Cheetos.

I assure you that the stories are all completely true. I never knew I even had some of these fantasies until experiencing them with her. She does make all my dreams come true, at least all the ones involving women and sex. I pay her a ton of money, but not nearly what she's worth.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Yo I was just busting your balls a bit! lol All in good fun - I like your style.... My best advice is don't ever let her know what you're paying her is not enough!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^^touchè
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion