tuscl

Numbers of breast implants! Brilliant!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
The US is #1 in number of breast implant surgeries but some of the other countries my surprise you! http://dailynewsdig.com/top-10-countries…

13 comments

• 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I know they should have done their statistics per capita! But who cares! Just check out the nipples on Miss Brazil! Brilliant!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    hmmm, interesting statistics, over 300,000 breast implants in the US where there are about 400,000 strippers. Of course I don't know how the percentage of implants for strippers compares to the regular non stripper population. For today, let's assume it's 3.1415926 times the regular non stripper population. That's a lot of boob. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Brilliant! I knew someone would connect breast implants to pi today!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Can we figure out a way to bring in e and the square root of -1? That would be truly brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Pie makes them round...Brilliant!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I was all over a set last night,they really don't do anything for me.Crazyjoe!In my best Charles Barkley,"You're a knucklehead".
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Fake tits are a full point reduction.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't care if they are real or fake, I care more about looks and feel. If they look good and feel good, I'm good.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    hmmm, makes me wonder if certain symmetries in the breast look more pleasing to the eye in certain ratios, I may have to draw some round circles in autocad.

Maybe if you said the depth or height of the breast looks great if it pi times the diameter of the tits times one specific value. I might need to study some tits. just purely scientific reasons of course.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    @4got: The square root of -1? You're imagining things!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    "@4got: The square root of -1? You're imagining things!" Brilliant!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    4got, Euler did this:

e^{i \pi} + 1 = 0

• ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    On a scale of 1 to 10, 'i' is how much your fave really loves you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion