tuscl

Do strippers give (sell) more AFFECTION to customers who spend more MONEY?

Do strippers give (actually SELL) more AFFECTION to a customer who is spending more MONEY? I am talking about when a stripper is NOT INTERESTED in seeing a customer OUTSIDE THE CLUB or in any kind of FRIENDSHIP

4 comments

• RTY
    20 years ago
    Some do, yes. But there may be another way to look at it. Spending more money means more time together and that can lead to two people getting closer. And thus we can move to more affection given.

An example:

I know a dancer that all we do is sit together. I get no dances, but give her some money for her time. I'm not talking big dollars here. Because we spent so much time together, sometimes once a week, and did a lot of talking we became very close. She is very affectionate toward me and me to her likewise. Most of this is chemistry, but some of this is about being comfortable with each other.

I've had quite a few people ask me how come I can get so close to dancers. Chemistry and comfort level. I've known some other dancers and we ok together, but some I connect with more than others
  • davids
    20 years ago
    You are right on the money, TopGun.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    You are not spending money for friendship or "sex", so to speak. Clubs are for getting some lapdances, and watching the stage shows. That is what you are paying for. If you expect more, go somewhere else...
  • davids
    20 years ago
    I guess it would be better for our strippers to answer this question. My guess (as a customer) is that they give more pretend affection to the customers who are spending more to keep their business. However, they will develop more and more contempt hidden contempt the more the customers spends. I mean I would think that way if I was a stripper too: what's wrong with this guy that he thinks he has to spend money for friendship, sex anyway?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion